Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.

Discus and support Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay. It has now been almost 3 months (!) and we still cannot change clan tags. I have a clan tag on, i vant even take it off, and you going to tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarrisonRice, Feb 2, 2021.

1. HarrisonRice
    HarrisonRice Guest

Okay. It has now been almost 3 months (!) and we still cannot change clan tags. I have a clan tag on, i vant even take it off, and you going to tell me its because of profanity??? Really?

I tried for weeks to change my tag to MG, finally a few weeks back it let me change it from something else to MG. The error is not correlated at all with “inappropriate text”.

This is an internal error.

It would not let me change to MG for weeks, but one day I try it and it lets me? And youre going to respond and try to tell me that its due to the “profantity filter” Treyarch uses, right? If that were true why would it let me change my tag randomly like that to something I’ve been trying to change it to for weeks?

Its not even letting me take the tag OFF. It still says “innapropriate text” WHICH MAKES NO SENSE, THERE ISNT ANY TEXT TO BE INAPPROPRIATE.

:)

HarrisonRice, Feb 2, 2021
  2. AbraSantos Win User

Games

but like for cold war i can still use it for xbox one and series x will that work
  3. JumpinJac F1ash Win User

If you want specific forums for your console, ghost support, for extinction, clans, or help on any mode or questions...

trying to grasp clans, war, clan vs clan, squads, titles, tags and invites and the interelation. would like to play casually with others to get experience and points - any site to read up. for example whats the relation of clan /sqaud name and tag... lost
  4. ReginaCr80 Win User

My game keeps sending me back to the dashboard when I start it up and I tried everything possible.

I’m having the same issue but it’s with Call of Duty Cold War. I’ve tried resetting the console and it’s still not working
  5. JasXmelie316 Win User

Black Ops Cold War Install

Same things happened to me and my friend. He just had to unintall his Cold War and reinstall it but for me it says installation stopped too. I try to reinstall it and it just says installation stopped over and over again. However the space that Cold War took up on my hard drive is still there so the 100GB+ plus storage it took for Cold War is still missing from my hard drive for some reason. Ive restarted my xbox and uninstalled games for extra space but it still doesn't work
  6. Awesum007Skechy Win User

Cold war warzone not launching

? There is a warzone for cold war right?

Do you understand my problem? Please help..

I uninstalled modern warfare.

,launch cold war, went to warzone and it still took me to the modern warfare warzone,..

I thought there was a new warzone map for cold war and it had zombies...??
Thema:

1. Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working. - Similar Threads - Clan tags Cold

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Xbox 360 clan tag wont change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 clan tag wont change: Xbox 360 clan tag wont change error message reading data game plays fine all other functions working but that 34c7f89e-283e-484e-9b7e-ae3a5ce5ef57
  4. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48
  5. Clan tag prohibited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan tag prohibited: Im trying to figure out why i cant create a clan tag. After talking with a Microsoft support member and getting 0 resolution starting to get tired of all the bugs with the game. He sent me this...
  6. Black ops 3 clan tag & emblem issue xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 clan tag & emblem issue xbox1: Cannot edit clan tag or emblems... I can change the gun smith. Restrictions are set to 18 plus (unrestricted on xbox account) yet black ops 3 menu states I have restricted parental controls ......
  7. HOMICIDAL GAMING RECRUTITING| MAX LEVEL, RED CLAN TAG | TOP TEN DIAMOND | 100+ MEMBERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOMICIDAL GAMING RECRUTITING| MAX LEVEL, RED CLAN TAG | TOP TEN DIAMOND | 100+ MEMBERS: Homicidal Gaming was established on gaming with mature people, focused on winning. Period. We hold a strong rank structure with well experienced leaders to match, having spent years of time into...
  8. 05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ...: A few weeks ago I was on our Xbox360 using a machine gun pistol gun in MW2 and it propelled me off the map. For the rest of the other games, that day, when I used that pistol, I would be...
  9. Clan tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clan tag: A clan tag was added that I didn't add. How would this happen? bcb717ad-5db0-415d-9573-7ce207f2322c
  10. How delete Clan tag above my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How delete Clan tag above my gamertag: I don't see the option in the xbox1 profile! 480b89a4-ffd4-4530-bda7-01b60bbea3a8