Clan tag prohibited

Discus and support Clan tag prohibited in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to figure out why i cant create a clan tag. After talking with a Microsoft support member and getting 0 resolution starting to get tired of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killa Kilr0y, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Killa Kilr0y
    Killa Kilr0y Guest

Clan tag prohibited

Im trying to figure out why i cant create a clan tag. After talking with a Microsoft support member and getting 0 resolution starting to get tired of all the bugs with the game. He sent me this link hoping i get answers. No matter what I put in i get the
    same error telling me its prohibited due to profanity. I tried EVERYTHING. Cant even put the letter Y. What is going on?!

:)

Killa Kilr0y, Feb 2, 2017
  2. TFG SCOUSE
    TFG SCOUSE Guest
    clan tag

why can I not create a clan tag it says prohibited text whatever i right

TFG SCOUSE, Feb 2, 2017
  3. i cant use any clan tags AT ALL ON ANY CALL OF DUTY

i hadn't been on xbox for 2 months and when i came back i couldn't make my clan tag. Even if i leave the clan tag option blank it still says prohibited so obviously this problem has nothing to do with the clan tag

nObLe OuTcAsT x, Feb 2, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Clan tag prohibited

Sorry to hear it. Without knowing what you want to create we cannot even give an opinion. But it will only be an opinion as the system is set up to omit certain words or phrases if they go against the terms of the service.

onyxishere, Feb 2, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Clan tag prohibited

Sorry to hear it. Without knowing what you want to create we cannot even give an opinion. But it will only be an opinion as the system is set up to omit certain words or phrases if they go against the terms of the service.
  6. nObLe OuTcAsT x Win User

i cant use any clan tags AT ALL ON ANY CALL OF DUTY

i hadn't been on xbox for 2 months and when i came back i couldn't make my clan tag. Even if i leave the clan tag option blank it still says prohibited so obviously this problem has nothing to do with the clan tag
  7. BIG ChUlA ChAsE Win User

Clan Tag problems...

i understand the rules on what you can put in your clan tag but even if i just put "a" in my clan tag it doesn't work and says "clan name denied due to prohibited text." so idk what is going on and idk what to do
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Prohibited Text in Clan Tag

If its an in game clan tag then its on them (developers) as far as I know. If it doesn't work the only solution seems to be to enter something else in there as a CT.

Or keep asking Activision or Treyarch what the issue is exactly.
  9. Slick Furious Win User

Apparently my gamertag is now considered offensive...

It is Xbox (or microsoft) who is finding the fault, as activision employs Microsoft's language filter.My clan tag is being blocked, but it is because my Gamertag has a prohibited character in it (im assuming) because my name has a "space" in it. this is
    systemic in that after the most recent update the language filters employed by microsoft consider my gamertag prohibited. for any game where i can add a "clan tag" in front of my name it is blocked. So far, as I have encountered, only Modern Warfare and Forza
    Motorsports 4 allow for a "clan Tag" and i have only experimented with the Call of Duty games.
Thema:

Clan tag prohibited

1. Clan tag prohibited - Similar Threads - Clan tag prohibited

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Are you looking for a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for a clan?: Hi, I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small clan. We play CoD MW2 and Mw3, Fortnite, smite,...
  4. Xbox 360 clan tag wont change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 clan tag wont change: Xbox 360 clan tag wont change error message reading data game plays fine all other functions working but that 34c7f89e-283e-484e-9b7e-ae3a5ce5ef57
  5. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48
  6. Black ops 3 clan tag & emblem issue xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 clan tag & emblem issue xbox1: Cannot edit clan tag or emblems... I can change the gun smith. Restrictions are set to 18 plus (unrestricted on xbox account) yet black ops 3 menu states I have restricted parental controls ......
  7. HOMICIDAL GAMING RECRUTITING| MAX LEVEL, RED CLAN TAG | TOP TEN DIAMOND | 100+ MEMBERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOMICIDAL GAMING RECRUTITING| MAX LEVEL, RED CLAN TAG | TOP TEN DIAMOND | 100+ MEMBERS: Homicidal Gaming was established on gaming with mature people, focused on winning. Period. We hold a strong rank structure with well experienced leaders to match, having spent years of time into...
  8. 05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ...: A few weeks ago I was on our Xbox360 using a machine gun pistol gun in MW2 and it propelled me off the map. For the rest of the other games, that day, when I used that pistol, I would be...
  9. Clan tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clan tag: A clan tag was added that I didn't add. How would this happen? bcb717ad-5db0-415d-9573-7ce207f2322c
  10. How delete Clan tag above my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How delete Clan tag above my gamertag: I don't see the option in the xbox1 profile! 480b89a4-ffd4-4530-bda7-01b60bbea3a8