claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

Discus and support claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zach balanon, Nov 12, 2023.

1. zach balanon
    zach balanon Guest

claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I presumed it was from the previous owner of the Xbox. Is there a way where I can still claim it for me? (I tried adding different accounts and it still didn't work).

:)

zach balanon, Nov 12, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

If a game or DLC has already been claimed, then there is no way for you to claim it as well. Your only option is to purchase the packs yourself.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi Mouthwash92,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to claim Midnight Drive Pack included in Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if your purchase is link to your Xbox live account that you use to play Fortnite and Rocket League?

Based on Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle, redeeming the digital content (Midnight Drive Pack) will need no codes and it will be added to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. See more information here: Digital Direct | Xbox.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Mouthwash92 Win User

Yes, my Microsoft account that I used to claim these bundles are linked to Fortnite and Rocket League. I have looked for reported issues about this on all types of social media, I have found nothing. I checked on the website for the Midnight Drive Pack to no avail.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi DooRabbity,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We have split your post to better isolate your issue. We understand that you are trying to claim your Midnight Drive pack from the Midnight Drive pack Xbox Series S bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

We would like to ask if you have signed into the same account in trying to claim the Midnight Drive Pack? If yes, then please proceed to this:

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues and support articles that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Find your games and add-ons

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

How can i receive the Midnight Drive pack in Rocket League?

Hi there User_305, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you purchased the Xbox Series S Console Bundle that includes the Rocket League Midnight Drive Pack you should be able to claim it from your console by going to:

Settings > Account > Included with this Xbox.

Once you claim it with the correct account it should appear within your game.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S. - Similar Threads - claiming midnight drive

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  4. It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.

in XBoX on Windows
    It says my minecraft tiktok cape already is claimed.: I play on computer and have tried to redeem the code in both the Minecraft and Microsoft website and it still says its already is claimed. I would really like to have the cape so I would...
  5. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  6. Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to set up a warranty claim on elite series 2 controller: Purchased a Design Lab Elite Series 2 controller 6 months ago. It has a 1 year warranty. It has developed severe drift. Found a form online to request a controller exchange or something. It asks...
  7. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  8. Midnight drive pack not claiming

in XBoX on Windows
    Midnight drive pack not claiming: Whenever I try to claim the midnight drive pack. There is no option to claim it. Instead it says “claim for different account.” I would really enjoy if this issue would get resolved....
  9. It won’t let me claim my Fortnite midnight Drive pack

in XBoX on Windows
    It won’t let me claim my Fortnite midnight Drive pack: When I go onto Settings and click on included with this Xbox, I don’t see a claim button to claim my packs, and when I sign into my Xbox, I didn’t get a message to claim it...
  10. not claiming midnight drive pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not claiming midnight drive pack: whan i go to claim the midnight drive pack it says claim for another account so i cant use the in game item thats on the xbox but i dont know if its a bug or not but if you could get it resolved...