Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay

Discus and support Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store ->... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillLuke, Sep 20, 2023.

1. BillLuke
    BillLuke Guest

Hi all,

I have one month and three months free Game Pass Ultimate with my two laptop computers purchased, when I claimed it from Microsoft Store -> library, it asked me to pay,

Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay [​IMG]

Regards,

Bill Luke

:)

BillLuke, Sep 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

What do you mean by one month plus three months?

Typically free offers like this are limited to first time subscribers. If you accepted the one month it would negate the 3 and vice versa
  3. ArhamSiddiqui Win User

Minecraft for Xbox

no I have option to play minecraft for windows 10 for free due to game pass but it's asking me to pay for java edition
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Is any game you pay for yours forever or does it expire with your Gold pass?

To clarify, if you pay for a game (even with a Gold member discount) you own the license in perpetuity. If you claim a 'free' Games with Gold title you own it in perpetuity. If you play a game on Game Pass and don't buy it, you don't own it.
  5. lyboi v13t Win User

Can't Claim free Xbox Ultimate 3 Month

I have the same issues but with my new Xbox series s, it says claimed but it’s asking me to rejoin game pass
  6. Smwutches Win User

Live asks to pay the Free Game

Did you use a trial code or a full gold subscription?
Thema:

1. Claim Free Game Pass but Asked me to Pay - Similar Threads - Claim Free Game

2. Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i claim my free Java when i have bedrock?: I Have bedrock edition for my computer, but I can't seem to claim my Java. where can I get help on this topic? 8371bed2-81f7-4b32-8efb-8f171967cec1
  3. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  4. Not able to claim the free xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to claim the free xbox game pass: So, i just discovered that Xbox game pass generally comes included with the device. But I don't see it anywhere and i tried updating it countless number of times and yet i still didnt get it....
  5. I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant claim the free deluxe upgrade that game pass ultimate gives for jedi fallen order.: When ever i try to claim it it says that i need to install it remotely and when i try to do that it doesn't give clear instructions on how to do it. 11ae1bf5-11aa-4d9c-ad82-55e42376a2c5
  6. Can't claim free month of game pass on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't claim free month of game pass on pc: I get one free month of game pass included, yet I can't claim it. When I go to claim it, it says it's successful but it doesn't do anything and it goes back to saying I can claim it....
  7. Cannot claim free 360 game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free 360 game with gold: I am unable to claim Castlevania: LOS with my xbox live gold i have tried both on my console and on the web on my pc. The game shows up at normal price. Plzz help....
  8. Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim free Games with Gold 360 game, not purchase any 360 game.: I have had this issue since November 2015, so please bear with me as it is a bit long winded. The latest chat support session suggested I post in this forum so here goes: I bought an Xbox one...
  9. Unable to claim this months free game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim this months free game.: I have just signed up yesterday for the 1 month free trial of Xbox gold and when i try to claim the free game it keeps saying to join Xbox live even though my membership is active?...
  10. Unable to claim free gold game and unable to purchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim free gold game and unable to purchase games: Hi There, I recently purchased an annual gold membership with xbox live, I've tried downloading the free games but unfortunately it doesn't let me as there's a message that prompts 'your account...