Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

Discus and support Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mason Buckles, Jun 15, 2023.

1. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons

There are add ins that give you more wonders but I’ve tried buying it on my series X, Microsoft website and my 360 but it won’t let me purchase it. Please anyone that could give me advice would be appreciated

:)

Mason Buckles, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Mason Buckles,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Mason Buckles,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

We understand that you were not able to buy add ins for Civilization Revolution on Xbox Series X using Microsoft Store.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

You can buy add-ins for your Xbox Series X by following these steps:

1. Open “My games & apps” on your Xbox Series X.
    2. Highlight a game (but don’t select it).
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select “Manage game and add-ons”.
    4. Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    5. Select "Install", to confirm the installation.
    If you are still having trouble purchasing add-ins, you can try the following:

• Check if your payment method is up-to-date.
    • Check if there are any issues with your Xbox Live account.
    • Try purchasing the add-ins from a different device or network.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello Mason Buckles,

To understand better to your problem, can you send to us the screenshot of the exact error message, minimizing your personal information, please?

For the meantime, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue.

1. Check if your account is signed in correctly on your console. If not, switch to the correct profile and try again.
    2. Verify that your payment information is up-to-date and valid by checking your account on Microsoft account | Home
    3. Try purchasing the add-on through the Microsoft Store website. Get help with purchase errors | Xbox Support

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. Mason Buckles Win User

Hello. I’ve tried all of this. When the payment options comes up it asks me to add a credit card even though I have one on file. While adding my credit card info it kicks me from Xbox live when I try from my 360. My series x wont give me the option for purchase and the Microsoft website won’t load the add a payment option screen even though I have my card on file
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

This offer is not valid in your region

Hi there Shallow HAL9000,

Thanks for the reply. I understand there is an issue with purchasing game add-ons for Civilization Revolution.

I recommend to try the following

If the issue persists, try reaching the
    game developer support forums
    for more assistance.

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Civilization revolution- why can’t I purchase add ons - Similar Threads - Civilization revolution why

2. I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently refunded a game and it says I cant play it but when I go to my revolute account...: Here is the Revolut message 6dd93ab6-f3ba-42c2-92eb-468690d1d368
  3. Civilization 6 anthology upgrade bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Civilization 6 anthology upgrade bundle: So civilization 6 anthology upgrade bundle just went back up to $50 from $20, and I was wondering if there was a set time it would return to the discounted price?...
  4. I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features but received the ...: Hello, John J from Microsoft Answer Tech sent me here to seek help. On 6/19/16, I pre-ordered the digital movie Captain America: Civil War with Bonus Features. When I was able to download the...
  5. All THEMED XBOXs including Limited Edition Marvel Captain America Civil War Stark Industries ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All THEMED XBOXs including Limited Edition Marvel Captain America Civil War Stark Industries ...: I just got off the phone and we can make these dreams and turn these into reality. I got Xbox on the tipping point for them to release all of them Gears of War, Star Wars, Quantum Break, Game of...
  6. Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Captain America civil war stark industries xbox one S: I would like to know if anyone knows of any way to obtain this Captain America Civil War Stark Industries XBox one S? I've tried calling Xbox, Microsoft and even Marvel. This was a contest...
  7. Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Captain America Civil War error code 0xc101ab80.: I rented captain america civil war Thursday evening. I saw the first 2 hours and then it jump to the end. and then an error code got shown(0xc101ab80) There are no information on the supportsite...
  8. Pinball FX2 Marvel Civil War will not play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pinball FX2 Marvel Civil War will not play.: I bought Marvel Civil War yesterday for Pinball FX2 and it will not play. When I select this table it only gives me the option to buy it, even though I already paid for it. So I tried to click...
  9. Civil War 2017: Oregon State vs Oregon Live Stream Free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Civil War 2017: Oregon State vs Oregon Live Stream Free: Oregon State Civil War hero Jake Cookus returned to Beavers with love, loss in heart Oregon State vs. Oregon 2017 live stream: Time, TV schedule, how to watch 'Civil War' online online Oregon...
  10. Captain America Civil War 3D

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captain America Civil War 3D: Anyone know why the Xbox One won't play Civil War in 3D? The menus are 3D, but when you go to the movie it reverts to 2d? Every other movie works fine. 4b5ff74f-2005-4d05-903f-5d50cfd68481