Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.

Discus and support Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Cities Skylines 2 - Ultimate edition, however when I launch it it only loads into the standard version, preventing me from accessing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColinCrook1, Oct 27, 2023.

1. ColinCrook1
    ColinCrook1 Guest

I bought Cities Skylines 2 - Ultimate edition, however when I launch it it only loads into the standard version, preventing me from accessing the extras included with the Ultimate edition.

I have attempted the following to rectify the issue, without success.

* Reinstall game, ensuring that the correct version is installing (three times).

* Reboot PC (Multiple times)

* Verify that the extra content is intalled

* Ensuring Windows 10 is up-to-date.

* Ensuring drivers are up-to-date.

In case it is relevant, I purchased the ultimate edition after playing the standard edition via game pass. I have a feeling that some how the game pass version is being loaded, rather than the owned version. This is despite me try to load from both the standard version and ultimate version in the xbox app.

:)

ColinCrook1, Oct 27, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello ColinCrook1, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems accessing the Ultimate version of Cities Skylines 2 despite having purchased it. Here I leave you some additional steps that you could follow to solve this problem, also remember that I am a Player like you and my intentions in helping you are great, therefore we will try to solve your problem and you can continue with your goal.

Uninstall the Game Pass version: If you have the Game Pass version installed, uninstall it before installing the Ultimate version.

Verify the integrity of the game files: If you are playing through Steam, you can verify the integrity of the game files

Check your game library: Make sure you are running the game from your game library and not from the game page in the store

Really the only thing you can do and what is recommended is that you
    continue insisting with the Xbox team, explaining the situation in detail
    since they are the only ones who can help you because they do have access to
    the accounts and can see what possibly happened. . This forum is really not the
    most appropriate medium to discuss your topic, especially since we as players do
    do not have the tools to help you as it is a sensitive privacy and security issue.

Below I will leave you the link so you can contact Xbox technical support:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Note: Remember that Xbox chat is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 9:00 p.m. m.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

Having checked the Microsoft store for the season pass for the Windows 10 version of the game, there isn't one listed. It's possible you ordered the Xbox One version of the season pass by mistake.

here is the Win 10 link for Skylines
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/9nwvc7xp3pfd?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Here is the Xbox One version
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-xbox-one-edition/c4gh8n6zxg5l?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

You might notice there is no season pass listed for Windows 10 version.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

não consigo instalar cities skylines no xbox game pass PC

5. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

6. Salmoro Win User

PC Game Pass DLC

Hi

Thank you for reaching out.

The game is available on Game Pass Ultimate and game pass for PC, so It can be downloaded on both platforms; Xbox console and Windows PC. However the game has two editions ; one for

Xbox
    , and another for Windows 10

Which means, since you were playing on PC, you must have the Windows edition and therefore those addons or DLC will work only on PC.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
Thema:

1. Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version. - Similar Threads - Cities Skylines Ultimate

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  4. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  5. Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch: Hi there, The game wasn't updating the patch released 5 days ago (1.0.11f1) and still on the launch version (1.0.9f1). This is very frustrating as the patch is fixing serious performance and bugs...
  6. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  7. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  8. Cities Skylines II stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines II stuck on downloading: I originally tried to pre-download Cities Skylines II, but did not complete it before launch. Now it's stuck on downloading and can't cancel it or pause it, and it's downloading 0 bps. Tried...
  9. Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...: I pay for 3 services and still can't try the game. And no I can't just install it on my PC because it's not a gming PC, that's why I subbed to cloud gaming. Thank You...
  10. City Skylines 2 ultimate edition not installing on pc from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 ultimate edition not installing on pc from xbox app: I’ve purchased the ultimate edition of City Skylines 2 from the Xbox app and installed it but only the PC edition runs. How do I fix this? ed3555bf-b16e-48e1-920d-32d686341435