cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

Discus and support cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chance pagel, Nov 26, 2023.

1. chance pagel
    chance pagel Guest

I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll

:)

chance pagel, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your game Cities Skylines 2. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

According to a user who posted a solution to the similar case:

"I contacted xbox support since I had the exact same issue as you. I got it working now, this is what was done. (Windows 11)
    they went to settings - apps - installed apps.
    Looked up city skylines 2, xbox, gaming services and microsoft store. In all of them they did a repair and reset.
    After that they opened services, and made sure that Xbox Accessory management service, Xbox Live Auth Manager and Xbox Live Game Save where all running and auto start.

After this, they started xbox app and started the game. This time a couple of pop-ups showed up on signing in including allowing city skylines access to your account. The game started and I got into the first game without issues."

Kindly try to follow the steps above to see if it works. You may also check this link for more information:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CitiesSkylines/comments/17fx4wq/gamepass_pc_stuck_on_signing_in/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

não consigo instalar cities skylines no xbox game pass PC

4. XBF Ruben D Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

5. Salmoro Win User

PC Game Pass DLC

Hi

Thank you for reaching out.

The game is available on Game Pass Ultimate and game pass for PC, so It can be downloaded on both platforms; Xbox console and Windows PC. However the game has two editions ; one for

Xbox
    , and another for Windows 10

Which means, since you were playing on PC, you must have the Windows edition and therefore those addons or DLC will work only on PC.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
  6. Revocke Win User

não consigo instalar cities skylines no xbox game pass PC

Olá!

Cities Skylines só está disponivel no Xbox Game Pass para Consoles.

Espero ter ajudado!
Thema:

1. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in. - Similar Threads - cities skylines game

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Cities skyline ultimate edition and installed San Francisco Set "DLC" however the...: I bought Cities skyline ultimate edition to the get the San Francisco set and the expansion pass - I already have downloaded the cities skyline PC edition that is included with Game pass - I have...
  4. Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 has no latest patch: Hi there, The game wasn't updating the patch released 5 days ago (1.0.11f1) and still on the launch version (1.0.9f1). This is very frustrating as the patch is fixing serious performance and bugs...
  5. why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i cant download cities skylines 2 on my notebook?: i tried download it and it want from me download another gaming service so i download it and then the error code appers: Gaming Services failed with error code: 0x8007007e....
  6. Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines 2 Ultimate edition only loading as standard Version.: I bought Cities Skylines 2 - Ultimate edition, however when I launch it it only loads into the standard version, preventing me from accessing the extras included with the Ultimate edition. I have...
  7. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  8. Cities Skylines II stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines II stuck on downloading: I originally tried to pre-download Cities Skylines II, but did not complete it before launch. Now it's stuck on downloading and can't cancel it or pause it, and it's downloading 0 bps. Tried...
  9. Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Cities: Skylines 2 on PC Game Pass but I can't play it on Xbox Ultimate Cloud...: I pay for 3 services and still can't try the game. And no I can't just install it on my PC because it's not a gming PC, that's why I subbed to cloud gaming. Thank You...
  10. How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install my owned DLC to cities skylines remastered? ( on cloud gaming, I don’t own...: Ok so on cities skylines remastered it is claiming that I don’t own map pack 2, plazas & promenades, and financial districts. Even though I own all 3 of these packs. I read somewhere that you can...