Cisco: HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP?

Discus and support Cisco: HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cisco (Routers): HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP? I CONNOT DOWLOAD COC APP ON MY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1 5305a4cc-2e66-406d-81e0-3bda71154550 Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Player083459570, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Cisco: HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP?

Cisco (Routers): HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP?
    I CONNOT DOWLOAD COC APP ON MY WINDOWS PHONE 8.1

:)

Player083459570, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Coc

why do I have coc on my location and bio? Everything else is fine I can still play game and talk to friends and sign in and out.

xMISSxREDHEADx, Feb 19, 2017
  3. Coc

[table][tr][td]Profile [/td][td]15/03/2017, 05:49:40 [/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Enforcement Detail :- This account's profile contained inappropriate content. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account's profile and Gamerpic cannot be edited for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges.[/td][/tr][/table]

OOk I got all this but what does it mean, I'm not understanding this at all, the only thing I can think off is because I had the word f off on my bio, but that it.

xMISSxREDHEADx, Feb 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cisco: HOW TO DOWLOAD THE COC APP?