Cisco Cisco DPQ3925: My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

Discus and support Cisco Cisco DPQ3925: My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPQ3925: My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable Hello seth115935, Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by seth115935, Sep 19, 2018.

1. seth115935
    seth115935 Guest

Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPQ3925: My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable
    Hello seth115935,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. All of these responses are great options to solve the problem. You can also try doing a specific type of power cycle that helps after power surges. The way to do that is hold the power button
    on the front of the console down for ten seconds. Another solution would be to try plugging the ethernet cable into a different port on the router. Be sure to let us know the results!

:)

seth115935, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Lagg issues just when the laptop is turned on

my modem / router Cisco EPC3212

and the router connected to the modem is a USRobotics MAXg router.

\But i'm using a ethernet cable that connected to the modem.

The TrollingGod, Sep 19, 2018
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    Cisco Cisco DPQ3925: MAC Filtering

Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPQ3925: MAC Filtering
    When searching for 192.168.0.1, nothing comes up. It just tells me that it is unable to search for it. What should I do, because my x-box one is not able to use the wifi.

XB1R Athena, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Cisco Cisco DPQ3925: My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

So you're saying that your XOne console with only detect the ethernet cable if your pc is already connected through another ethernet cable ?

GreyStormGaming, Sep 19, 2018
  5. You're doing fine! May need some additonal clarification but might I suggest you try using an alternative Ethernet cable to make a wired connection between your modem and your xbox console. Please report back.

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 19, 2018
  6. seth115935
    seth115935 Guest
    its kinda weird and im not sure how to explain it

my laptop is conected thru wifi, then i conect a ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox, and my xbox detects the cable then, but of course i don´t have acces to internet, it just appear to be conected with a ethernet cable

seth115935, Sep 19, 2018
  7. seth115935
    seth115935 Guest
    sorry i forgot about that, i already try that, at first i thought the cable was the only thing that was damaged but then after buying another one it was just the same, my xbox didn´t detect the conection, that why i thought the problem was the xbox

seth115935, Sep 19, 2018
  8. seth115935
    seth115935 Guest

and i was about to send my xbox to repair, then i see some "way" to test the port of the xbox, that´s why i conected my laptop to my xbox, and realize that the xbox detects the cable if its conected to my laptop

seth115935, Sep 19, 2018
  9. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey seth115935!

The issue could be resolved by doing a
    soft factory reset
    , the steps are in the posted link give it a try and let us know how its going!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 19, 2018
  10. XBF Erick C
    XBF Erick C Guest
    Hey there Seth115935

I would go ahead and try to power cycle your Router by unplugging the Power Cord from your Router for at least 3 minutes to refresh the device. Plug the power back in then just wait for your services to be back up and test again.

I would also recommend going through the Troubleshooting in the following support article "Xbox one connection error help"

I hope this Helps!

{{XBF Erick}}

XBF Erick C, Sep 19, 2018
  11. seth115935
    seth115935 Guest
    i try, but that didn´t fix it, now that i know about the factory reset, im gonna reset my xbox and remove everything as my last resource, thank you

seth115935, Sep 19, 2018
  12. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello seth115935,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. All of these responses are great options to solve the problem. You can also try doing a specific type of power cycle that helps after power surges. The way to do that is hold the power button
    on the front of the console down for ten seconds. Another solution would be to try plugging the ethernet cable into a different port on the router. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: