Cincinnati Bell: Xbox help

Discus and support Cincinnati Bell: Xbox help in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Xbox help Try to apply the offline update to solve this issue (if you are not an Insider member):... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MobileFaun20, Jul 6, 2018.

1. MobileFaun20
    MobileFaun20 Guest

MobileFaun20, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Wraithee
    Wraithee Guest
    HELP!!!!!!

i all ready tried the company will not let me get in it was cincinnati bell a **** company

Wraithee, Jul 6, 2018
  3. FxNow app

When I go to activate the FXNow app on my Xbox One, I receive an error message saying Brookwood Retirement community does not currently have access to the FXNow app. The funny thing is I never selected Brookwood Retirement community; I selected Cincinnati
    Bell Fiioptics, and Brookwood is the option in the drop down box above Cincinnati Bell... and yes I am sure that the dozen different times I have tried I have selected Cincinnati Bell Fioptics, it even says my selection until I hit enter. I have also sent
    emails to the FXnow app support (with no replies) I would really like to use this app but am unable too. The Parent company FoxNow app works great.

xxChefDEATHxx, Jul 6, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: