Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online

Discus and support Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Connecting online I recommend port forwarding. If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Lil Mutant Cell, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Cincinnati Bell: Connecting online

Cincinnati Bell (ISPs): Connecting online
    I recommend
    port forwarding.
    If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have them walk you thru port forwarding you will need 2 things

1. Go to Settings>network>network settings>advanced settings> write down the IPv4 address

2. you need the ports for Xbox which are listed here
    Ports for router

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum Team

:)

Lil Mutant Cell, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Wraithee
    Wraithee Guest
    HELP!!!!!!

i all ready tried the company will not let me get in it was cincinnati bell a **** company

Wraithee, Sep 22, 2018
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Sep 22, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Lil Mutant Cell,

That error code means the console is connecting to the internet at its most basic state but isn't receiving information sent by the router. Try the steps on the

Network Connection
    page on our website and let us know how it goes!

XBF Nestor S, Sep 22, 2018
  5. So my console is connected to the wifi, but my multiplayer test isnt working still. Im on the wifi but I cant talk to or play online games.

Lil Mutant Cell, Sep 22, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    I recommend
    port forwarding.
    If unable to do thru the website you can call your Internet Provider and have them walk you thru port forwarding you will need 2 things

1. Go to Settings>network>network settings>advanced settings> write down the IPv4 address

2. you need the ports for Xbox which are listed here
    Ports for router

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum Team

XBF Brad A, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: