Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...

Discus and support Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to Fix these Chunk Errors In Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2? I cant explore the world Because everything i find Is missing chunk i found an Ocean... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shameena_111, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Shameena_111
    Shameena_111 Guest

Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock...

How to Fix these Chunk Errors In Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2?

I cant explore the world Because everything i find Is missing chunk i found an Ocean Monument that only has one room, then these chunk errors, this applies to chunks, structures, structures in the nether and end.

How to fix these?, I really need help, I used The "Amulet editor" app and there were too many chunk errors for me to fix, So Any other ways? Pls Help.

Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock... [​IMG]

:)

Shameena_111, Feb 8, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock 1.18.2) Win 11 PC

3. stressedbug Win User

Minecraft Java Exit Code -805306369

Hello, I purchased Minecraft Bedrock and I keep getting exit error: "gamelauncherhelper.exe error 0xc0000022" I tried the trick using administrator but not help, any idea how to solve it?
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

Where are the Slimes hidding?

While slimes do spawn at bedrock, they don't spawn everywhere at bedrock. There's another thread about this with a link where you can type in your seed to figure out what chunks slimes spawn in. Use that with your map's seed and it will make it easier to
    find them, but not easy. You have to wait for what seems like forever to have one spawn. It took mine 45 minutes and I had 2 slime spawning chunks right next to one another.
  5. x DogMeat x Win User

Serious Question Regarding Upcoming Update...

It seems logical enough that this port version of Minecraft creates the world as a large chunk when creating a world as apposed to when it would create smaller chunks as the player traveled. Unless the world size is created larger, there would most likely
    be no new clay added.

-

But in all reality, we won't know how the world size situation will be handled, if at all, until they release info on what they plan on doing.
  6. Bilungo14 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock on xbox. My worlds aren’t loading anymore. S.O.S

I only happen on bedrock version of minecraft on xbox one s . It dosen’t happen on anyother game. When i click on a world to play on it is says updating texture pack 1/2 and then updating texture pack 2/2 then it sends me to the world selection menu again.
    When i click on it again or any other world, it loads for a fraction of seconds then it sends me back to the world menu. It really hope it can get fixed without me loosing my worlds or progression.
Thema:

1. Chunk error's keep on happening everywhere in My world. How to Fix? (Minecraft Bedrock... - Similar Threads - Chunk error's keep

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. DNS error 80151903 on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    DNS error 80151903 on xbox360: I keep getting a dns error when testing connecting WiFi this is my first time and when I turn Xbox on it says the 80151903 3237def7-6908-4517-aef8-73335ac9f7cf
  6. Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a workaround for error 8b05000f?: Xbox update fails at about 83%. No luck restarting or reseting. 5359276a-0f04-4b7c-9906-1c4fc86a7862
  7. A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A large chunk of my minecraft progress is gone: I have the same minecraft world on 2 different Xbox’s, on one Xbox I played a bit, then on the second one I went as far as defeating the dragon and wither, built a huge house and got a bunch of...
  8. Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player was looking in group post for people helping him mine wood and chunk with an reward....: I have reported him on the Xbox app and stated the reason below. My question is if it is likely that he gets some sort of punishment. He tricked me and other players and we wasted hours helping...
  9. Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me and a couple friends lost a chunk of Gamerscore: Me and 2 of my other friends just lost a majority of our hamerscore out of nowhere. I lost 50k gamerscore and am now down to 11k. I think it has something to do with logging onto rocket league. We...
  10. Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has a chunk of my gamerscore disappeared for no reason??: Hi, 2 nights ago (4th March) I was playing on my Xbox one . I had approx 36700 gamerscore. I then went to play Forza 5 but it needed a 4GB update so I left it downloading the update and switched...