Chromehounds on xbconnect or xlink kai?

Discus and support Chromehounds on xbconnect or xlink kai? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone tried playing multiplayer on either of these programs? Guy on another forum said he could battle, but not play the war. Something is better... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryans658, Feb 10, 2015.

1. ryans658
    ryans658 Guest

Has anyone tried playing multiplayer on either of these programs? Guy on another forum said he could battle, but not play the war. Something is better than nothing right. Hit me up if you have tried it or want to try it!

:)

ryans658, Feb 10, 2015
  2. Sahil Uchil
    Sahil Uchil Guest
    Xlink Kia and XBConnect

Just wanted to know, will my console get banned if i use xlink kai or xbconnect.

Sahil Uchil, Feb 10, 2015
  3. Sahil Uchil
    Sahil Uchil Guest
    Xlink Kai And XBConnect

Can anyone tell me what these software are used for? To play old games or to play games online? Please do not post links to the software sites. If you could explain it, it would help me a lot. Thank You

Sahil Uchil, Feb 10, 2015
  4. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Xlink Kai And XBConnect

Never heared of Xlink Kai but Xbox connect is something I know. It lets you play original Xbox games online as long it has a system link function and has a host for the game. But I wouldn't rely on it for dedicated connection.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Can you join lan games with Xbox friends

they only way to join a lan game is using a tunneling service like xlink kai and xbconnect if they are still going, otherwise you will need to connect normally over live to play standard multiplayer.
  6. Auswulf Win User

Is the Original xbox System link online glitch patched? (From 2012)

Are you referring to system link tunneling? If so you can still do that as it doesn't have anything to do with connecting to Xbox live. I wont go into terminology on how it works because I suck at it but it is legal and can be done via third party pc apps
    "Xlink Kai" "xbconnect".
  7. Dictator Mayo Win User

Halo 2 :O

XLink Kai? People play over that all the time.
  8. Pagano Win User

Online multiplayer

THA, thanks.

Yes, I also remembered the Xlink ( later became Xlink Kai ), both emulated LAN games over the internet.
Thema:

1. Chromehounds on xbconnect or xlink kai? - Similar Threads - Chromehounds xbconnect xlink

2. xbconnect returns 0x8C110303

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbconnect returns 0x8C110303: Hi, When I run xbconnect <ipaddress> from the command line (admin mode), I get this message: ====================================== Connections at 10.164.33.204, client build 10.0.19041.3922:...
  3. XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XLink Kai. Is it alright to use on my Xbox 360?: So while looking at a wiki page for Phantom Dust, because it's getting a Remaster, I saw that it's Xbox Live service was up for who knows how long until 2014. When I tired looking up to see why...