Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue

Discus and support Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tested: Better xCloud apk, XBPlay apk, BrowseHere browser, BROWSE browser, ZEUS TV browser. Graphic almost no latency - perfect. Audio is delayed... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Arczii_1337, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue

Tested: Better xCloud apk, XBPlay apk, BrowseHere browser, BROWSE browser, ZEUS TV browser. Graphic almost no latency - perfect. Audio is delayed 2-3sec. It sounds like overbitrated (also some "khh khh" sounds). Audio delayed in games, no main menu.

submitted by /u/Arczii_1337
    [link] [comments]

/u/Arczii_1337, Jul 13, 2024
  2. futsukayoi desu Win User

So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

Think that's gonna be xcloud it might change to C Series it works well on my phone could have a chromecast style device that streams
  3. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Hauppauge HD PVR Gaming Edition

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash

Hello Vash,

Sorry for the issue with your audio on games. We recommend one of the games you are having an audio issue with, install it on the internal HD. Then unplug the external and try the game see if it still has audio issues. This will test to see if it the external
    HD or the Xbox.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. MobileBeliever Win User

0x8027025a error code

Same issue. It worked great for 2 weeks and then issue just started happening today:

1. Comcast

2. Cable box to Xbox to audio receiver to TV. All connections are hdmi

3. TiVo HD (about 4 years old)

4. Sony BdV is 1000
  6. Hoskayra Win User

how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

Hello Harry,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, make sure your cell phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Chromecast Audio or speaker with Chromecast built-in.
    Open the Google Home app.
    Press and hold the card on your device.
    Press Cast Audio. Stream audio.

Source:https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6279392?hl=es-419

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
Thema:

Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue

1. Chromecast 4 hd - xCloud audio issue - Similar Threads - Chromecast xCloud audio

2. Problems with game freeze when playing Xbox game pass cloud on Chromecast.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with game freeze when playing Xbox game pass cloud on Chromecast.: I am playing Xbox game pass cloud games on my Chromecast w/ Google tv. I am having issues with game freeze. It always happens whether it's early in the game or after I have played for a few hours....
  3. How about creating an Xbox mini that works like a Dongle for TV (like Chromecast) to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How about creating an Xbox mini that works like a Dongle for TV (like Chromecast) to play...: I´ve been thinking that it would be a great Idea to create a mini replica of the first xbox that works as a Dongle on TV to play all xbox games on Gamepass. I think it would be a great little...
  4. Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does amazon fire stick and google chromecast work on xbox 360 to watch movies: I have an xbox 360 and I only got Netflix and prime videos and I like to watch other movie apps but I cant so I was wondering if amazon fire stick or anything like that would work on my xbox 360...
  5. Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a option to cast cloud gaming to Chromecast on iOS?: As the title says. Is there a option for casting to Chromecast on iOS version on Game Pass cloud? My experience with Game Pass cloud gaming on iPhone is super positive so far. Been playing on...
  6. Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there going to be Chromecast support for xbox game streaming?: Exactly as the title says, thats what im asking submitted by /u/catgamer109 [link] [comments]
  7. Console streaming directly to Chromecast?

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming directly to Chromecast?: The console streaming beta allows you to cast Xbox gameplay to Android or PC devices correct? So would it be too far of a stretch to say it may be possible to cast gameplay directly to a...
  8. Is the streaming app compatible with Chromecast? If not, will Microsoft ever allow casting...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the streaming app compatible with Chromecast? If not, will Microsoft ever allow casting...: Just wondering if Microsoft will ever allow gamers to cast games to television screens. I am not sure if it is possible now. submitted by /u/aribbabar [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox kicked off internet when Chromecast connects: I have an Xbox One on my living room tv and a Chromecast in my bedroom. If the Chromcast starts casting in the bedroom while the Xbox is on, the Xbox disconnects from the internet. I then have to...
  10. Chromecast Support?

in XboX Insiders
    Chromecast Support?: Are there any plans to add Chromecast support to the Xbox game streaming preview app on Android? I have a Chromecast attached to almost every TV in my home. It would be great if I could have the...