Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore

Discus and support Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore. I have all the latest updates on my devices, but Chrome can't see my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexPaulavets, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore

Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore. I have all the latest updates on my devices, but Chrome can't see my Xbox anymore for some reason. All my
    devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.

:)

AlexPaulavets, Jan 11, 2021
  2. iacopo93 Win User

Casting to xbox one

same problem when I try to cast youtube videos from chrome to xbox one x
  3. AlyciaBell Win User

chrome cast connection to xbox

They are now advertising that you can put the chrome cast directly into an xbox hdmi in port and use this for gaming purposes. I am trying to use this to cast to my oculus quest to play fortnite VR. Ive watched youtube videos of it but my one guide is
    not working the way it should apparently.
  4. k1Helix z Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

TBH youtube is broken in almost every browser except Chrome, at least, for me it'sa bad experience using other browsers on PC
  5. Rostom L Win User

what happened here exactly? how do I prevent it?

Hi Aut!

I believe that was only a video casting from YouTube. If your phone and your console share the same network, the option for casting video will be available to your YouTube app on bigger screen like Xbox.

You can try it now. Simply watch any video from YouTube on your mobile and there's a cast icon (looks like a screen with wireless signal) you can click and choose the device that appears there which should be your Xbox console. Just make sure your YouTube app on your Xbox is opened.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Is there a way to optimize MS Edge for video streaming on XBox??

I'd you didn't know look at your browser on your phone or pc

Look at chromes memory fuselage and size

Chrome eata a lot of memory on its own. webpages data even more ram and system resources chrome on mobile can take upto 1gig space if you have active tabs with video the memory usage spikes.you can't do that with consoles
Thema:

Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore

1. Chrome browser on my PC can't cast YouTube videos to Xbox One S anymore - Similar Threads - Chrome browser can't

2. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  3. Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Can i cast chrome on pc to my xbox?: i want to watch tv in my living room using piracy websites on my pc (because google can have ad blockers) and i would rather not use a chromecast on just my tv because i cant use headphones with a...
  4. XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XCloud gaming iPadOS Safari AND Chrome won’t allow me to sign in.: [img] [img] I was playing just fine yesterday but after logging out I’ve only been getting this error. I have already cleared cookies/browsing data to no avail. I can’t even log in on my phone....
  5. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...
  6. Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue when trying to load Xbox.com/play from within Chrome: When I load up Xbox.com/play on Chrome and login all of the games are grayed out and I can’t select anything. I am an ultimate subscriber. It works fine on my phone, but is failing on my Android...
  7. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud': Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks 79f082b4-20fe-4834-8ea4-aaddf193e219
  8. My Roblox from the chrome wont start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Roblox from the chrome wont start.: When im joining a Roblox game. Roblox is loading but after its done, it wont join into the game i selected 1f80c606-fffc-43d3-9dda-ce93c199124d
  9. Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming ! Only on Chrome book browser, not tablet...: Distorted pixelated screen on Cloud web gaming Every time I hop on the CLoud web gaming a distorted pixelated green screen. It pops up every minute & it ruing gameplay. This experience is ****...
  10. Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access the Xbox news website without having to clear cookies on Chrome browser: Everytime i want to read the xbox news page for insider patch notes i get a HTML error and i have to clear my cookies just to get on the site again. Its really annoying having to sign into every...