Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

Discus and support Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charliemurphy2, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the headphones I have another pair they both do it. When I pair them
    to my other Xbox one (non x) both headsets don't do that. I need some help here

:)

charliemurphy2, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you in the Xbox Insider Preview program? This seems to be an ongoing issue with preview OS builds, download the Xbox Insider Hub app and file a report. Also post about it here HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

If not involved in preview, can I ask if consoles are connected wirelessly, and if so, does your router use 5ghz?

It may be that your Xbox one x is utilising a 5ghz Wi-Fi channel, and original Xbox isn't, and this use may interfere with the headphones. I had same issue at first with my turtle beach. It corrected itself when I switched off 5ghz channels on router, I
    then switched to a wired connection.

If possible, hookup your offending console with a Ethernet cable to router, see if sound issue persists. If it does, then that's not the issue
  4. LMG GRINCHY Win User

i had the same problem. I strongly recommend following sandy the hippy post, as soon as i went onto a wired connection the problem was
    gone
  5. Mrs Sn0wman G18 Win User

How does it work with the headset

Okay so a 360 head set will connect to your xbox via optical cable for game audio (the more expensive wireless ones anyways) im not sure how the wired ones would work. There is a chat cable that will connect the head set to the controller for chat audio.

The xbox one versions that Microsoft and turtle beach have made will just plug in to your controller and you will get game and chat audio from that
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

I dont have that head set, but if you have a wireless connection to audio and have a wired connection to chat like I do with with my head set you have to turn off the game sound through the sound mixer from the menu and slide it all the way over to the
    chat side turning off the game sound that comes through the controller. If you hit your menu button when you have your headset plugged in it should be part of the menu.
Thema:

1. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set - Similar Threads - Choppy audio chat

2. Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Clip Audio Distorted & Choppy On Windows 11: My clip's video and audio of others in discord + ingame are fine. My microphone for some reason is the only one distorted in the clip. It is not distorted on discord or in the game and my friends...
  3. How to fix choppy headphone audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix choppy headphone audio: I recently got a new Xbox series x and ever sense I got it I have been having problems with the audio on a and off seeming at random. I used different controller and headsets and it still randomly...
  4. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  5. How to fix choppy stream audio?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix choppy stream audio?: I stream from my xbox and dont have a microphone or anything other than the game audio. Its just game audio that is really choppy in the stream but in my headphones its completely fine....
  6. XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Bar capture audio choppy and scratchy. I h: I have used Xbox Game Bar to record videos and the videos are great, but the audio can be choppy and scratchy. How do I fix the audio? 916f008a-6f21-4a24-b5fa-bad7480b6bea
  7. Choppy audio in headset (both wired and wireless)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy audio in headset (both wired and wireless): Anybody else have this problem? It's just in apps, audio works fine in games. submitted by /u/serialkillerx87 [link] [comments]
  8. How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix choppy audio when streaming on twitch from my Xbox series S?: Every time I stream from my Xbox series S onto Twitch my audio sounds horribly choppy. I am using a wireless headset and wireless controller. It’s not just my voice what is choppy it’s also the...
  9. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?: Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...