Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

Discus and support Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Casey Webster, Sep 21, 2023.

1. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager and close something like "gamepass UI" or "Xbox UI" or something like that which wouldn't show up to let me choose which data to choose between cloud save. I've been able to get it to work properly by closing "Xbox UI" when it is prompted at the main menu but now I get "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" instead.

How do I move on from here? I contacted Chivalry support first since the ban could be on their side; although I do believe it is a problem with Xbox UI and my Cloud vs Local Save clashing.

Windows 10

MSI MPG Z390

Intel i5-9600

RTX 2060

64 GB RAM

:)

Casey Webster, Sep 21, 2023
  2. Mae Sev. Win User

Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

Hello Casey Webster,

Thank you for sharing this with us and welcome to Xbox Forums.

We truly understand that you're experiencing issues with Chivalry 2 on Xbox Gamepass for PC. I understand that you're getting a "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" error message. This error message usually indicates that your account has been banned from the game. However, since you've already contacted Chivalry support and they haven't found any issues with your account, it's possible that the issue is related to your cloud save.

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Restart GamingServices: The gaming services needs to be restarted when you are finished playing a game on PC 1 and before you start the game on PC 2. You can do this by going to Task Manager -> Services -> Right click on GamingServices (not GamingServicesNet) -> Restart. This forces an upload of all your local game saves to the cloud.
    2. Logout and log back in: another potential fix for this problem is to log out of the Epic Game store and let your system reboot. Once the system boots up, log-in to your Epic Game store again and then launch the game to check.
    3. Sync last save data: If you're getting an error message about syncing, you could try selecting "Sync last saved data" to stop the other console's upload and instead sync the data on the console you're currently using. Please note that you may lose unsynchronized data from the other console.
    4. Clear your local save data:

- Open File Explorer and navigate to the following folder: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Mordhau\Saved\SaveGames

- Delete all the files in this folder.

- Launch the game and see if the issue persists.

Note: When you clear local saved games on the Xbox app for PC, it removes the local copy of those saves. If your console was connected online, your save games are already synced to the cloud and will be re-downloaded the next time you start a game. However, if there are unsynchronized savegames on your console because the consoles were offline, you savegames for that offline play will be lost. So, it's important to ensure that your console is online, and your games are synced with the cloud before you clear local saved games.
    5. Disable cloud saves:

- Open the Xbox app on your PC.

- Click on your profile picture and select "Settings".

- Click on "Storage" and then click on "Change where new content is saved".

- Under "New apps will save to", select "This PC".

6. Proceed checking the following:

- Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;
      - Click Check for Updates;
      - Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;
      - Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

- Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

- After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
      - Then do the same for the Xbox app:
      - Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.
      - After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
    7. Also check with your windows date and time:

- Go to date and time settings and uncheck "Set the time automatically" , then manually set the time to the correct time.
    8. Reinstall the game:

- Open the Xbox app on your PC.

- Click on "My Library" and find Chivalry 2.

- Click on the three dots next to the game and select "Uninstall".

- Once the game is uninstalled, reinstall it from the Xbox app.

You may also want to check on this helpful link for further details or steps: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello Casey Webster,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Galenrandir23 Win User

Hungry Shark World Achievements

I did check the site, and no one had any suggestions. Only one person said they cleared their local and cloud save and started a new game which got it to work. Problem is the game is a super grind and I've unlocked a ton of stuff which I don't want to do
    again.

I'm trying to see if there is a way to backup my save. clear the local and cloud save, get the achievement and then reload my save. I have 2 Xboxs, would it be possible to install the game on my second Xbox, clear the local and cloud save, get the achievement,
    clear local and cloud save again, then fire up my main Xbox with my game save on it?
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

x-box live sync issue

Hello There! It is possible that you are facing this issue because the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.

First, delete the local save:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.

3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.

After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.

2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.

After you restart your Xbox resync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.

Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Sid Meier's Civilization VI game tutorial glitch

It’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.
Thema:

1. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems - Similar Threads - Chivalry Login Error

2. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.: When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. RETRY." and "Current user does not have...
  5. Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves: System Specs GPU: RTX 3070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) CPU: 12th Gen i7-12700k RAM :64 GB GPU Driver: NVidia 546.17 Issue Both Chivarly 2 and Sea of Thieves are crashing after about 30 minutes of...
  6. Why wont Chivalry 2 load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Chivalry 2 load?: Every time I try to open Chivalry 2, It will get to the title screen, but then it says UE4-TBL Game has crashed and will close. No matter what I do (restart computer, reinstall, etc.) , it wont...
  7. how to fix chivalry 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix chivalry 2: so my chivalry 2 doesn’t load on xbox but it does on pc. It did work on xbox first but then i played on pc game pass to play chivalry 2 ,it worked on pc but i went to get back on my xbox to play...
  8. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  9. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  10. Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close": so i just download chivalry 2 from xbox game pass i played on pc and game crashed the error message said "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close" i already did some tips like reinstall the...