Chivalry 2 doesn't start on the Microsoft Store!

Discus and support Chivalry 2 doesn't start on the Microsoft Store! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've recently installed Chivalry 2 from the Microsoft Store but every time I start it a window appears saying "Powered by Unreal Engine 4"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sonicblue02, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Sonicblue02
    Sonicblue02 Guest

Hello!

I've recently installed Chivalry 2 from the Microsoft Store but every time I start it a window appears saying "Powered by Unreal Engine 4" which indicates it's a launcher window judging by the bottom right corner saying "Launching game" but it's loading for a couple of seconds then closes and the game doesn't start.

I'm not getting any errors whatsoever the window just closes and that's it.

https://ibb.co/fC7qtBL

:)

Sonicblue02, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

3. Glenn Rue Win User

Hello Sonicblue02!

Welcome to the Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand you are unable to run the Chivalry 2 videogame that you purchased through the Microsoft Store. It appears that the game just attempts to launch but then closes a few second later.

This issue may have been caused by settings in Windows that need to be changed. Or it may also be a problem with the hardware components of the computer like an incompatible driver or not meeting the videogame's hardware requirements. So let us work together as a team to get to the bottom of this. But to better assist you I need to ask:

1) What version of Windows are you using? We specifically need the edition and version number of Windows your device is running. To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK. You'll get the window below and we need the information highlighted in red.

[​IMG]

2) Are you getting all green checkmarks when visiting the following web site?

https://portal.office.com/ServiceStatus

3) Can you tell me how much free space your C drive has? Please use our guide below to find out.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ba5a?msclkid=3e97d74ebbd411ecbf078b6294ac405d

4) How long have you had this issue? Days? Weeks? Months?

5) Did the game ever work in this computer in the past?

6) Can you provide us a photo of your System Information window similar to the sample below? To get to this window please type msinfo32 in the Search box. Right-click System Information in the search results and select Run as administrator.

[​IMG]

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. FootedLion0 Win User

Are you chivalrous or medieval?

Quando chivalry sar disponibile nello store?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pour savoir

Seems Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is currently not available in the store. That happens usually when the game's publisher decides it.
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Chivalry 2

Please try to check your subscription if it still active in this following website : Services & subscriptions just to make sure that the purchase was through your account. However, if the subscription is active, I suggest to remove your account and add it back.
    In case the issue still persists, please contact our live support Contact us | Xbox Support
Thema:

1. Chivalry 2 doesn't start on the Microsoft Store! - Similar Threads - Chivalry doesn't start

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and Chivalry Two are not allowing me to play.: When logging into these games i am met with "FORTNITE AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED WHILE SIGNING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR XBOX LIVE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. RETRY." and "Current user does not have...
  4. Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games Crashing - Chivalry 2 & Sea of Thieves: System Specs GPU: RTX 3070 Ti (MSI Suprim X) CPU: 12th Gen i7-12700k RAM :64 GB GPU Driver: NVidia 546.17 Issue Both Chivarly 2 and Sea of Thieves are crashing after about 30 minutes of...
  5. Why wont Chivalry 2 load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Chivalry 2 load?: Every time I try to open Chivalry 2, It will get to the title screen, but then it says UE4-TBL Game has crashed and will close. No matter what I do (restart computer, reinstall, etc.) , it wont...
  6. how to fix chivalry 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix chivalry 2: so my chivalry 2 doesn’t load on xbox but it does on pc. It did work on xbox first but then i played on pc game pass to play chivalry 2 ,it worked on pc but i went to get back on my xbox to play...
  7. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  8. I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to figure out why I can't play chivalry 2 on my Xbox series X, it gets to the...: I don't know what's going on with the game I've never had this issue. It goes through it's developers and everything but when it says press start it just doesn't go through. I've closed the game...
  9. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  10. Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass Chivalry 2 error "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close": so i just download chivalry 2 from xbox game pass i played on pc and game crashed the error message said "the ue4 tbl game has crashed and will close" i already did some tips like reinstall the...