China Rising Missing.

Discus and support China Rising Missing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought what I thought to be the China Rising download at my local Gamestop but it actually turned out to be me the right amount money to purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghostt 044, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Ghostt 044
    Ghostt 044 Guest

China Rising Missing.

I bought what I thought to be the China Rising download at my local Gamestop but it actually turned out to be me the right amount money to purchase the China Rising DLC for BF4 on Xbox 360. So I went through the standard procedure and downloaded the DLC.
    But every time i attempt to join a server apart of the DLC it tells me to buy it which i press ok and it takes me to a confirmed purchase for free and once you press download it immediately says it downloaded and does not let me into the server still. Whyyyyyy
    ohhh WHYYYYY BTF4 do you have to crap all on my day. Somebody please fix this! Sincerely loyal customer.

:)

Ghostt 044, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Can't Uninstall China Rising DLC?

I've been having some issues with the China Rising DLC and I tried EA support and they told me to uninstall China Rising. The problem is that I can't seem to uninstall China Rising at all. I click uninstall and it just sits there and nothing happens. Does
    anyone know how to fix this?

Blood0nTheRocks, Jan 5, 2014
  3. ArcxOut
    ArcxOut Guest
    BF4 Code

I have no idea where to post this so here is gonna have to work

I bought Battlefield 4 along with the China Rising expansion, the code came with the game. I entered in the code and had to wait till China Rising was released to non premium members to download it. China rising was released earlier this week to non premium
    members, but it said I had to pay 14.99 to download China rising. I re entered the code and it said that the code had already been entered. So I went to my download history and China Rising was not there. I went back to the Xbox Store and just bought China
    Rising for 14.99 without intending to. Why didn't my code work? What did I do wrong, and how do I get my 14.99 back. This is ticking me off

Thanks...

ArcxOut, Jan 5, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

China Rising Missing.

After you DOWNLOAD it, you have to install it.

You mentioned Xbox 360, this forum is for Xbox One.

For Xbox One, after downloading, highlight the game, click on Addons, and then select the china rising and then select Install. Then enjoy the game!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome China Rising Missing. :DChina Rising Missing. :D

BusGod, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

China Rising Missing.