Child of light

Discus and support Child of light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nothing shows up for me, and my only adding option is through face book. I do not use facebook so.... But one can add a friend by looking that player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nirvadam, May 1, 2014.

  1. Child of light


    Nothing shows up for me, and my only adding option is through face book. I do not use facebook so....

    But one can add a friend by looking that player up with the email that was used to create account
     
    Listed mia 510, May 16, 2014
    #31
  2. Well, there's no way I'm giving anyone my email so...
     
    Galactic Geek, May 16, 2014
    #32
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    All of your friends on your XBL friends should show up to send Occuli to. If not you would want to file a ticket with Ubisoft Support
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 16, 2014
    #33
  4. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest

    Child of light

    First time I started up the game it asked me if I wanted to sign into Uplay and could change it in the settings, have you logged into it?
     
    Zero Divided, May 16, 2014
    #34
  5. Yes, i will check into the settings soon, i always thought your xbl friends would be tied being they are linked together.
     
    Listed mia 510, May 16, 2014
    #35
  6. For those trying to get the Occuli achievement. I was stuck on it forever, but I did some digging and finally found out the issue.

    You do not have to add people on the uplay service. The game relies purely on your friends list on live and you can send Occuli to anyone even if they do not have the game.

    The problem is, is that it is bugged. If you have more than 100 combined friends and followers then uplay will bug out and will be unable to locate any friends. It was built with the Xbox 360 in mind so it's stuck with the 100 friend limit. You can either
    go and remove/block people till it works, or just wait for a patch. I just went and started purging my friends and blocking some followers till it worked. I would remove/block 5 people and then go check. It finally started working. I then went and unblocked
    everyone I blocked.
     
    DanteSparda504, May 16, 2014
    #36
  7. Um i would have too delete 65 people. Ill wait for a patch. Thanks for the info though, i can garuntee it will aid someone.
     
    Listed mia 510, May 16, 2014
    #37
  8. Child of light

    Achievements mean to much to some people. Bros before achievements? lol
     
    Goth Vampirella, May 16, 2014
    #38
  9. Pfft. If those bros don't care to sign in in months, they aint my bros!
     
    DanteSparda504, May 16, 2014
    #39
  10. All my people sign in and frequently converse with me.

    I can see though how that will not be a hassle when the amount is closer too 100
     
    Listed mia 510, May 16, 2014
    #40
  11. I sign in every day and actively converse with people on Xbox Live just as often. Just last week I was handling 6 different text-message conversations at the same time - now, that's tough.
     
    Galactic Geek, May 16, 2014
    #41
  12. So far I enjoy the game, but I encountered two issues. First is a quest related bug. Helping the Mouse clear out his basement of pests...well I did that, nothing is down there, but the quest says it isn't completed. Unless they are invisible (and can't attack
    me) I have no idea what to do. Second is a boss fight. The griffin seems way too hard for the level zone you'd be in to fight it. It slows me down constantly, revives the ghosts 9if it is still alive) and i'm pretty sure it heals itself (not proof...or maybe
    he just has tons of hp)
     
    AlchemistAzure, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. Lofty Who Win User

    Child of Light - the Xbox One platformer that's an RPG in disguise

  14. onyxishere Win User

    Favorite Game On Xbox One so far?

  15. Lofty Who Win User

    Child of Light - the Xbox One platformer that's an RPG in disguise

  16. Galactic Geek Win User

    Child of light

    Well, there's no way I'm giving anyone my email so...
  17. Tzar of kaos Win User

    Child of light

    The thing that happen to me, when i send an oculi ,is that most (maybe all) the Gamertags from my friend list shows up,(i don't know if all used Uplay) but only one got Child of light at that time.....So maybe try one randomly....
Thema:

Child of light

Loading...
  1. Child of light - Similar Threads - Child light

  2. I tried to redeem my game "Child of Light Ultimate edition" but this error always pops up....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to redeem my game "Child of Light Ultimate edition" but this error always pops up....: I tried to redeem my game "Child of Light Ultimate edition" but this error always pops up. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or...
  3. Child of light, through the looking glass achievements

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child of light, through the looking glass achievements: Ubisoft shut off the online portion of the game as this locks out the achievement through the looking glass from being able to obtain it is there any way to still unlock it or is it unattainable...
  4. Child of Light

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child of Light: Um dos troféus do jogo Child of Light aparentemente não está mais disponível para finalizar, a conquista é bem simples, enviar uma Oculi para um amigo, mas não importa o quanto eu tente enviar...
  5. I suddenly no longer own Child of Light that I got with Games with Gold

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I suddenly no longer own Child of Light that I got with Games with Gold: I downloaded Child of Light April last year with Games with Gold and it is not working. It now says "Do you own this game or app?" I also checked my games on my profile on this website and its not...
  6. Child Of Light Achievements not unlocking.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Of Light Achievements not unlocking.: I'm missing two achievements. The one for Finn Joining the party - Capilli Catch, which I should have unlocked last evening and the one for Winning a Battle without Aurora - Guardians Of Lemuria,...
  7. Missing a game, child of light

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing a game, child of light: I was just going through my games and I remembered that Child of Light was one of the free games with gold awhile back. Unfortunately, I didn't have an xbox one at the time but I am religious...
  8. Child of Light

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Child of Light: Has anyone else played this gem of a game? I just beat it and I loved every second of it. We need more games like this. Any similar games to CoL? 10/10 would play again if I didn't have a billion...
  9. Child of Light - can anyone recommend a similar game?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Child of Light - can anyone recommend a similar game?: Recently started playing this and I absolutely love it, though it's a little on the simple side with a storyline for kids. But the gameplay reminds me of Final Fantasy 7 on the PC, which was...
  10. Child of Light - 33% off, LocoCycle - 40% off

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Child of Light - 33% off, LocoCycle - 40% off: GTA IV on Xbox 360 | GamesRadar+ 95d60051-65d5-4212-a5b4-9a6c3bf13f2d