Child account sign in

Discus and support Child account sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wondered if someone could help me please? I have an xbox that has my gamertag and my two daughters gamertags as well. When child one signs in it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GHOSTLYSHINOBI, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Child account sign in

I wondered if someone could help me please? I have an xbox that has my gamertag and my two daughters gamertags as well. When child one signs in it is automatic with no password entry required. When child two goes to sign in it requires a password. Does anyone know how to change this setting so that both children can sign in on their respective gamertags without requiring a password to be entered?

Thanks in advance!

:)

GHOSTLYSHINOBI, Jul 24, 2022
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Content Restrictions

Hi, is your account under parental controls ?

If that's the case then the parental account will need to sign in and change any restrictions on your account.

If that's not the case and your account is an adult account and you also have a child account signed in that has content restrictions set then those restrictions will also affect the adult account until the child account signs out.

support.xbox.com/.../child-and-adult-signed-in
  3. Joc Holliday Win User

Xbox one screen time inaccuracy

Hey Ronnie,

It honestly sounds like Child One isnt signing out of their account and child two is signing into their account.

It would make sense for the hours if you think about it. More then one account can be signed in at a time.

It automatically assumes child one is playing just because the account is signed in
  4. demonizer andy Win User

Error code 0x80a40403

hi there i would suggest if the steps below dont work head over to https://support.xbox.com/ and chat to an advisor there to walk you through the steps in the mean time

If you’re receiving this error code when trying to sign in with a child account, it may mean that the child account isn’t a member of your family.

Child accounts that aren’t members of a family won’t be able to use the Xbox Live service until they’ve been added to a family. To verify whether the child account is a member of your family, sign in to your Microsoft account and see if the child’s
    account is listed on the Your family page.

Sign in to your account

If the child account is a member of your family, go to the next solution. If the child account isn’t a member of your family, you’ll need to add them so they can sign in and use Xbox Live. For info, see:

Add family members on Xbox One

or

Make sure that your privacy settings are set so that the child account can sign in. To do so, have the child sign in to their account at www.xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the adult account associated with the child account should sign in to www.xbox.com
    and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live.

Sign in to Xbox.com account
  5. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

Error 83118853 where is yesterdays acknowledgement of the problem

Problem:

You see the following error and message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live using a child account:

Before you can sign in here, you'll need to sign in at Xbox.com.

An adult will also need to sign in so they can give permission.

Code: 83118853

This means that the parent account must provide permission for each associated child account (under age 13) before the child can access Xbox Live

Solution:

To resolve this issue, have the child account sign in to Xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the parent account associated with the child account should sign in to Xbox.com and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live.

If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
  6. JointedCoin7882 Win User

son can't play, asking me to sign in

"To resolve this issue, have the child account sign in to Xbox.com. Then, when prompted, the parent account associated with the child account should sign in to Xbox.com and give permission for the child account to sign in to Xbox Live. "

what is his xbox.com account? his original gamertag with the @xboxfamilylive.com extension? what is the passowrd?
Thema:

Child account sign in

1. Child account sign in - Similar Threads - Child account sign

2. Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account split after signing in on Xbox One S to grant child in Family Group permissions,...: Important Details: Device: Xbox One S. Mobile Device: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max. Child's account was over 2 years old with Parental Consent. Child's account is for a child under 13. Parent is...
  3. How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I sign into a child's profile of a Microsoft family account on Nintendo Switch...: We have a family account, with one parent profile and two child profiles. I am trying to sign into one of the child profiles on Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. When I go through the process of...
  4. "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error, from child account purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The person who bought this needs to sign in" error, from child account purchase: My child, who has a child account under family sharing (and who's Xbox is the home Xbox), downloaded a game, however upon trying to open this game on our other Xbox (under the parent account) it...
  5. Son’s child account won’t sign in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son’s child account won’t sign in.: Every time we try to log into my son’s child account on our Series X, we get this “Fix on the web” message. So frustrating. It was working fine last week. My other son’s account works just...
  6. Xbox series x will not allow sign in to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x will not allow sign in to child account: I just got my kid a new series S for Xmas. Set it up as my home console, since I don't have any others, added his account as the child account, and then signed him in and set it to default sign...
  7. Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account Gamer ID. How can they sign onto XBox on a gaming PC and Still use their own...: Hi. My son is set up as a child account. He was too young when he had his xbox to be set up as anything but a child account. He is still young but needs to access his xbox games on a gaming PC....
  8. Xbox child account sign up not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox child account sign up not working: My daughter is trying to create an Xbox account. It has me do some verification and then we get an error message We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. We tried it twice with the...
  9. It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have a child account and i cant sign up for halo insider: When I try to sign up for the halo insider program it says I have an xbox account error, and tells me to go to xbox.com and click profile to fix the problem. So I did that, and it brought me to a...
  10. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms: Split from this thread. Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so we could all play. Dor some reason they...