Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer

Discus and support Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, thanks for the reply to my previous question. I have set up the child account linked to mine; will that let me play online multiplayer with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jini A, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Jini A
    Jini A Guest

Hi, thanks for the reply to my previous question. I have set up the child account linked to mine; will that let me play online multiplayer with my daughter? If not, how do I set up a separate account for her as she is nine.

:)

Jini A, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You may need to have two profiles. You can create another account that is yours. Here you go: signup.live.com
  3. Jini A Win User

Thank-you so much, I'll try that and see if it works. :)
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft account cannot add friends or join multiplayer worlds because of how Microsoft account is setup

Hi Kristopher! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You need to follow the steps on this link to solve the issues

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Child accounts can't access those settings and need to be part of a Microsoft family, the child account can't create the Family, needs to be and adult account and add the child account as a family member not an organizer
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option

6. SammieChaos Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

Thema:

1. Child account linked to mine but still can't play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Child account linked

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. Child Account- Friends- Ipad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child Account- Friends- Ipad: I have opened now about 15 different pages, downloaded apps and still cannot find any button that allows my child to add friends to their iPad. I’ve tried PC, from my phone and from her iPad and...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my Outlook email linked to my child's Epic Games account?: This is one for the books and for those familiar with Epic Games accounts. A long time ago, I deleted my Outlook account without realizing that it was linked to my child's Epic Games account. It...
  8. Child account can't link Discord to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can't link Discord to Xbox: My kid needs to link his Discord account to Xbox Live. He has my permission, but apparently child accounts can't link to social media accounts. How can I make an exception in parental control to...
  9. unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to sign in on the website to link account to bungie.net from family child account...: i have been having a issue with the family system on my xbox even tho i have not got one set up it says that someone has changed my account to child whenever i try to link my account to bungie now...
  10. just renewed Xbox Live Gold, child account won't link

in XBoX on Consoles
    just renewed Xbox Live Gold, child account won't link: My Xbox Live Gold membership had expired and I just renewed it (didn't have it set to auto renew). Now my son's account on the xbox360 still reads Xbox Live Free and I can't figure out how to...