Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaredMantooth, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so we could all play. Dor some reason they cannot join and the privacy settings don't seem to be helping.

:)

JaredMantooth, Jan 18, 2019
  2. HoodedGroover Win User

Hi, I have a similar problem - my son has a child account (family member) but can't access MineCraft. I have to sign in, switch back to his account and then he can access it.

Can you help?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Lilypad!

Like ZeToken explained, this is a known issue that we are currently working on resolving. I've got your information passed on to the right people to look into further. I'll follow up once I have any updates for you. :)

I appreciate your patience while we look into this!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. Tok' Win User

5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, guys!

You both should have messages in your
    Xbox Live inbox
    stating that you should be resolved now. Please let me know if you continue to run into issues! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. DanMatthews2 Win User

My child is attempting to play in a realm on Minecraft Pocket Edition on his phone. It works just fine when we play on the Xbox, but we are traveling and he would like to connect from his phone. It says he cannot play because of how his Xbox live account
    is set up. You can change these settings online. I went and double checked to make sure, all the privacy settings for Xbox One and Windows 10 are set to allow so he should be able to play online.
Thema:

1. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Child account can't

2. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  3. I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I added $25 to my child's account yesterday, but he can't access it. Nor can I. WHAT IS...: I can see the money in his account balance, but he can't make any purchases unless I add MORE money. I can't click on Spending to see what's happening because the site crashes (see this post from...
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 065732c1-8d7a-4b83-8d2a-bc1a46dfa95d
  6. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account 36971e3c-cbe9-468c-9483-d99d40d319ab
  7. Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't update minecraft launcher on child's account: My child can play java, but the windows version (we own both versions) says that it is incompatible and needs to be updated. When I go to the store and click Get, it says ask permission. Did that...
  8. I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add myself as a friend on my Child's account. "Sorry we can't save your changes...: Hello, I am the primary organizer in my Family account and my child is a member under it. I have set his settings to be able to play multiplayer and set restrictions to age 6. I am adding my...
  9. Can't get multiplayer working on child account. (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get multiplayer working on child account. (Minecraft): I created a brand new microsoft account for my kid so he can play on my minecraft server. I have allowed everything on his settings, including jumping his age up to let more games through. I am...
  10. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. child cannot play realms xbox 2019

2. child account in minecraft realms