Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

Discus and support Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bluefreakage, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Bluefreakage
    Bluefreakage Guest

Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error

:)

Bluefreakage, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to create an Xbox 360 profile for a child account. The error code 8015000A indicates that there may be an issue with the Xbox Live service. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check the Xbox Live service status page.

Make sure that the child account is added to a Microsoft Family Group.

• You can check this by signing in to your account (organizer) and going to: account.microsoft.com/family
    • Invite the child account or check if the child account is already added as a member.

Clear the cache on the Xbox 360 console.

• Please go to Settings > System > Storage > Highlight Hard Drive > press Y and choose Clear System Cache (3x).

Perform the troubleshooting for error code 8015000A:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Unable to buy backwards compatible titles for / on Xbox One S.

Do you have a valid Credit/Debit card on the account? You need one on the account to make the purchase

You can not use xbox live gift card currency for backwards compatible games unless you are doing it from the xbox 360 console itself.

Is your account a child account? Child accounts can not purchase 360 backward compatible games.
  5. KingZorph Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

Hello Gamer! Backwards compatibility means the version before the current which for example if an Xbox 1 game is backwards compatible it can be played with Xbox 1 and Xbox 360. Which means a backwards compatible game for the Xbox 360 can’t be played with
    an Xbox 1.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchase online game on child account

It's actually due to restrictions in the 360 store that don't apply on the One store. In order for child accounts to purchase backwards compatible games, they have to be purchased on a 360 console.
Thema:

1. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A - Similar Threads - Child account can’t

2. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  3. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  4. How can I turn my child account into an adult account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I turn my child account into an adult account?: My microsoft account is apart of a family, where this account is a child account and another account is the parent. I am now 19 and am trying to buy a game off the microsoft store but it says I...
  5. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  6. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...
  7. Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy a game on a child’s account even though I’m not a child anymore?: I want too buy a game but I’ve got a child’s account and need approval but I don’t know who I need approval from but the other account ie the family organiser doesn’t use that account so I can’t...
  8. Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...: Went and changed it to adult on the the Xbox series X because I am 21, and it still won’t let me buy content on L4D2 with my own money. 2226c88e-aedc-4bb6-b44d-eca360cc0b95
  9. Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account: I cant remove the child label from my daughters xbox profile. Ive removed all restrictions but the label is still there and she cannot connect online with her peers......
  10. Child account can’t send friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can’t send friend requests: Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to fix the settings on my child’s account so he can make friend requests. Ive disabled every possible barrier, everything has been set to off. Im going round...