Child account approval stuck in loop

Discus and support Child account approval stuck in loop in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right for the last month now i have tried to get my kids account approved for online play , i log in with her account , it comes back with an adult... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by o KELTIC o, May 5, 2014.

1. o KELTIC o
    o KELTIC o Guest

Right for the last month now i have tried to get my kids account approved for online play , i log in with her account , it comes back with an adult needs to approve the account, i log in with my account it tells me her region is different from mine, i can't
    access her account to change the region until i approve the account hence the endless loop, 3 times i have been onto support now and each time it oh yes sir we see your problem, each time several hrs later i get email telling me to change her region with the
    instructions on how to do it except as i keep explaining i can't because before i cant access the account as it needs approved first.

The kids account is [Mod Removed], it seems to be set in US region when it should be in UK

:)

o KELTIC o, May 5, 2014
  2. Xarcies
    Xarcies Guest
    Lifting Parental Controls

This issue is that you can't promote the child account without approval from the parent account.

Xarcies, May 5, 2014
  3. ChilliBadger
    ChilliBadger Guest
    Xbox live sign in

issues with xb accounts my child acc seems to have detached my account and now asking for parental approval / card details

ChilliBadger, May 5, 2014
  4. o KELTIC o
    o KELTIC o Guest

Slow day on the support board then ?

o KELTIC o, May 5, 2014
  5. Hey there o KELTIC o!

I am sorry to hear about the account issues and can understand how frustrating that could be. If you are unable to log into the child account, to get this issue sorted you will have to contact phone support from our Contact
    Us
    page.

Mister Quimby, May 7, 2014
  6. Could someone with authority remove the child account name, please? Child account approval stuck in loop :)

CardiacArrestOG, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: