"Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." when attempting to add payment

Discus and support "Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." when attempting to add payment in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been attempting to add a Vanilla Gift Visa Card as a payment method to my account, however, every time I try to add it, i'm met with "Check your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HartLewis, Nov 18, 2019.

1. HartLewis
    HartLewis Guest

"Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." when attempting to add payment

I've been attempting to add a Vanilla Gift Visa Card as a payment method to my account, however, every time I try to add it, i'm met with "Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." The billing address is the same one I use for Discord
    and other services, however so far it's only been this that has given me trouble with it. I added my ZIP Code to my Vanilla account as well, and waited close to an hour after doing so to try again, but to no avail. Why does this error occur, and is there any
    way to get through it to successfully add the payment method?

:)

HartLewis, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

You must fill in the same details you provided on your card. Make sure you are using the correct ZIP code format.
  3. Thebeast58028 Win User

Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.

this happens because you are putting in a different address than the one that is put on the card. or it's just the wrong zip code. I would recheck everything. if that does not work restart your Xbox
  4. Georges C. Win User

Buying game pass ultimate results in error and urges me to contact support

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JordiArmengol and Happy New Year, could tell you what error appears when you try to make the purchase, and also checked if you have your account set up correctly, in addition to the payment method configured will have to add a billing address in the Address Book.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses#/
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Can't purchase Xbox Live Gold with my valid Visa Gift Card

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

To manage, add, and/or remove your payment instruments, please go to
    http://commerce.microsoft.com/
    and simply click on "Payment Information" If you're receiving an error when you attempt to add a payment instrument or attempt to make a purchase, please go ahead and type exactly what that error message say's word/word including
    any error codes.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

Cheers!
  6. DisplayNameying Win User

Unable to submit a service order request ( bucle on address selection )

Having the exact same issue. Updated addresses in my profile but get the error message when attempting to add an address to the service request.
Thema:

1. "Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." when attempting to add payment - Similar Threads - Check address appears

2. Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.: I am confused when I am trying to pay, this pops up 82537d85-4078-4326-8b07-e9ff32e755d9
  3. Adress Line 1 Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Adress Line 1 Check your address. There appears to be an error in it.: I have tried so many adresses, including fake ones, nothing works, How do i get to use my redeem code if i can't use my adress to confirm it??? 3814c89c-a485-4f30-9b62-39da5b9863c9
  4. My xbox won't sign in it is saying no ip address but if I check it once I do get signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox won't sign in it is saying no ip address but if I check it once I do get signed in...: I can't get any help from xbox f7a687c7-2d34-479b-aef3-7403742b486a
  5. Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again

in XBoX on Windows
    Failed to resolve the server address Check your DNS settings and try again: I have this problem with Forza horizon 4, Which is that I can't connect to any online servers for a multiplayer session. it says "Unable to join session" that it "failed to resolve the server...
  6. Netgear Netgear WNR1000: How do I check if the router is filtering out MAC address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear WNR1000: How do I check if the router is filtering out MAC address: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNR1000: How do I check if the router is filtering out MAC address how did you do it because I’m having some issues it isn’t connecting my controller to my WiFi...
  7. How do I check to see if my router or modem is filtering out my console's MAC address?

How do I check to see if my router or modem is filtering out my console's MAC address?: How do I check to see if my router or modem is filtering out my console's MAC address? Please follow this. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution It...
  8. How do I check to see if my router or modem is filtering out my console's MAC address?

How do I check to see if my router or modem is filtering out my console's MAC address?: How do I check to see if my router or modem is filtering out my console's MAC address? my console is telling me that it can't read my DHLC server or something like that. I tried resetting the...
  9. How do I check to make sure my MAC address isn’t being filtered out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I check to make sure my MAC address isn’t being filtered out?: How do I check to make sure my MAC address isn’t being filtered out? 9d29e4af-28c0-4fe0-8dfc-dbf7211184ed
  10. how do i check MAC address on x box one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i check MAC address on x box one?: I cannot connect x box live to my internet and it has asked me to check that my router or modem is not filtering out my console's MAC address - how do I check this??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check your address. there appears to be an error in it.

2. check the city in your address. there appears to be an error in it.

3. Check your address. There appears to be an error in it

4. check your address there appears to be an error in it