check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters

Discus and support check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my xbox 360 when I play call of duty modern warfare 3 it keeps telling me to reconnect the controller but when I play another game it doesn't show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZoeZoe2, Oct 8, 2023.

1. ZoeZoe2
    ZoeZoe2 Guest

:)

ZoeZoe2, Oct 8, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

you cant reset and choose keep games etc on the 360, they are on about the xbox one and newer, if you reset xbox 360 it will need you to login again and install games.

the xbox 360 is no longer supported and if it is only doing it in that one game then its an issue with that game, maybe uninstall and reinstall that game.
  3. ZoeZoe2 Win User

like it will reset my account and then i have to sign in?
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi ZoeZoe2! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Ok, I understand your problem perfectly, since it only happens to you with a game, this could be a Software error, I don't think it's from the game, therefore I invite you to follow these steps:

If you are using an Xbox console, then try to solve the problem using the following procedure:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.
    2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.
    3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.
    4. Check if the problem persists, if so, please reset your console to its factory settings keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way, your console will be reconfigured, and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game, since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem continues.

If you are using a PC, let me know, so I can send you the suggested steps in that case.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. ZoeZoe2 Win User

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

yea but if i dont want to reset console beacuse i dont no password and these things you know. but thanks pf reply my questien and help maybe i gonna try it . But realy realy thanks for reply the question
  6. bananahead81 Win User

Console War Assumptions

Lol cant remember what i wrote now but:

Agree 100% , had pretty much same thoughts down to the letter. Not sure who is more childish, the company or their "fanboys".
Thema:

1. check the question down beacuse i it had more then 200 letters - Similar Threads - check question down

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  4. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  5. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  6. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My question is my account randomly received an enforcement but when I go to check if I'm...: So I randomly seen on the gamepass app that my account was suspended bur when I go to check it says there's no active suspension on my account but there's a notification saying that I received an...
  9. Check your messages. As expected I wasn’t selected. Question on future messaging in comment

in XboX Insiders
    Check your messages. As expected I wasn’t selected. Question on future messaging in comment: [IMG] submitted by /u/DynamicSocks [link] [comments]
  10. Enforcement question, duration check.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement question, duration check.: so i got reported b/c of an anon user got offended for one word, not racist. (is what im assuming.) It has been past a week now, i would like to know how long is my suspension? Is there a way to...