“Check back in a little bit” issue

Discus and support “Check back in a little bit” issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday from the Microsoft store but the game is not on my library at all. In the store it says I own it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DylanWithoutH, May 23, 2023.

1. “Check back in a little bit” issue

I just bought Red Dead Redemption 2 yesterday from the Microsoft store but the game is not on my library at all. In the store it says I own it but doesn’t let me access it.

I’ve tried everything. Restarting, power cycling, unplugging, removing and re-adding my account, resetting the console completely, checking the WiFi, etc.

I even downloaded the game through the Xbox mobile app, but when I try to open it, it tells me I don’t own the game. And yes, I was charged for the game and it’s on my recent purchases.

Please help me play the game I literally paid for.

:)

DylanWithoutH, May 23, 2023
  2. ImAice Win User

The "Check back in a little bit" issue.

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

To remove your account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Sign in.

Select Add & manage.

Select Add new.

Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. Please go to the Microsoft store and search for the game. Scroll to the bottom part of the page where it says ''included in this bundle'' and install the base game.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. Francia J. Win User

"Check back in a little bit" issue

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, the game should be visible as "completed".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account kindly remove and re-add your account then try installing the game again.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  4. OpticRJames Win User

5. DylanWithoutH Win User

Nope. Still says to check back in a little bit. I don’t suppose “a little bit” means a week or so, right?

I think I’ll just get a refund tbh.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Look for the transaction you made for the game there. Kindly check the status of the transaction.

If the status of the transaction is completed, try launching the game by searching for it using the console's store section. Search the game from there. Let me know if it works.
Thema:

1. “Check back in a little bit” issue - Similar Threads - “Check little bit”

2. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  3. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  4. It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It keeps saying check back in a little bit ever time I manage a game: When I try to reinstall Call Of Duty Warzone it keeps saying check back in a bit and never changes I’ve tried it a hundred times and never changes 33c08790-07a4-4274-ad52-7537f737807b
  5. Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XboX Insiders
    Check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: I bought the gta criminal enterprise pack but i havent received any rewards and when i try and check on microsoft store it just says check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your...
  6. how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix "check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now.: it says that every single time I try to download gta v and I've tried forgetting and setting up my net work again I've restarted my xbox I've unplugged it from the power supply and re plugged it...
  7. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761
  8. "Check back in a little bit" issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit" issue: I recently started playing my xbox again and decided to play nba 2k22. When I clicked into the game it said "Do you own this game or app?". Then I realised it wasn't installed and I purchased the...
  9. “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”: I just bought a game On my Xbox and it was $29.99 and I’ve reset my Xbox, I’ve unplugged it, I’ve powered it off then on, I’ve put it on a hotspot incase it was the internet. Its been an entire...
  10. Xbox series X check back in a little bit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X check back in a little bit.: Just purchased Tom Clancy order# 9772914670 but I can’t install the game. I’m getting a try again in a little bit. I close the consol for 20 minutes and I’m still having the same issue. Never had...