Cheating

Discus and support Cheating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nomore Cheating, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Cheating

Well after gaming for 22years im giving up gaming and discontinuing my Xbox account. It was fun on Xbox 360, but as soon as 2017 came along with the cheat devices that still plague Xbox today #cronus, #Xims, #Zims. I thought maybe A multi million dollar company can block these devices as they break the Code of Conduct. Not only that but they can bypass the ban they did on third party devices. Further more they allow Aim assist and adjustable strength+ mouse and keyboard.

After wasting 7 more years of trying to report players and issuing bans it's just not worth it anymore. Microsoft doesn't care about us legitimate players if they did this would've been dealt with in 2017.

Streamers are misleading there viewers, money, time. Streamers who are legit can't stream video games. I have over 100000 gamer score and am retiring due to cheaters. It was fun when it lasted but I haven't enjoyed a game since 2016 when cheating wasn't a thing. Hope the owner, CEO of Microsoft reads this and feels embarrassed that their company is going downhill. Me and many more are sick of people cheating. I haven't purchased a single Battle Field game, Call of duty and more titles since 2017. Rest In Peace gaming will miss you. The good old days of skill and coordination.

I can't fine one legit match of Rainbow Six Siege on console. Literally report and report and nothing gets done. One match 3 cheaters. Next match joined in and one player is 8-0 snaps on everyone's head with no recoil. Again this game has no aim assist but these devices allow you to have it.

:)

Nomore Cheating, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Salem in Chains Win User

Cheating is Cheating

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

Know what is even worse? M$ endorses some of those controllers that allow rapid fire/button programming. Also, no one really uses tags around here, would have saved you quite a bit of time.

[/quote](not 100% sure but...) Arent those rapid fire controllers that are supported directly by M$ also have a warning that they are not for ONLINE use? I remember a topic abut this some time ago and it was stated that these controllers are NOT to be used
    in VS or MP games. Though we all know how ethical and moral the XBL community is.
  3. FreakLikeChewy Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Did you really blame a off line cheating device in ''Game Genie'' for the problems today?

Do you not know that none of the cheats on Xbox are done by one of those? Now its a modded chip or usb thumb drive...

Just saying.
  4. yanos101 Win User

Cheating is Cheating

the only thing that does my head in is ffa boosting. the funny thing is, IW gives these people the option to boost with the T.I but then resets them for boosting, it's so ironic.
  5. STALKER2k Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Seems elite is banning top clans and players for boosting the past winners of lone wolf ops are ban and they removed there post from the elite fourms .and for the ppl that say they never seen cheating in mw3 or any cod game are probably cheating,boosting
    and using mods. Seems the top players and clans said the same thing in fourms that they never seen any cheating in the game and now there ban. So funny makes me wanna play the banjo on my knee!!
  6. BlastoJellyfish Win User

Cheating is Cheating

Cheating is cheating -- true. HOWEVER, Microsoft & Activision couldn't care less. You don't ban gamers, you lose customers. Remember, gaming is NO LONGER about the gamers, it's about the bottom line -- never forget that.
Thema:

Cheating

1. Cheating - Similar Threads - Cheating

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  6. im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat

in XBoX on Windows
    im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat: im having trouble installing games with the Easy anti cheat 0aca47c3-9948-4c5c-afeb-9f05ce9b10e8
  7. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online: For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the...
  8. Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sick of these 4 gamertags messing and cheating on mw2 get some people on there to catch...: uWhy are there so many people on mw2 cheating there ddos people freezing there internet i pay good money for games and live and my kids are getting kicked offline hacked deranked by all kimds of...
  9. Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat causing system to lag/fps massive drop: [img] I’m having an issue with running games with easy anti cheat. when I load into the game (Fortnite/the finals) after about 5 minutes of being loaded in wether I’m in a match or just in the...
  10. How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get mc ps4 to allow non hosts to use cheats when playing split screen?: Hello :) I have minecraft on almost every platform, I really love the game! Recently I bought it for ps4 to play split screen with my sibbling. We are having a blast, however only the 1st player...