cheating

Discus and support cheating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops online multiplayer, there were "invisible"players on the opposite team, ever since that game a few days ago I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Herr-Cardillo, Sep 18, 2018.

1. cheating

I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops online multiplayer, there were "invisible"players on the opposite team, ever since that game a few days ago I am unable to get into a game, what's up with that?

:)

Herr-Cardillo, Sep 18, 2018
  2. epicmerker1
    epicmerker1 Guest
    Is GTA IV still worth playing?

my local game store the basement is having a sale on copies $3 each lol its worth it for the cheats...the cheats alone are miles ahead of gta 5s cheats

epicmerker1, Sep 18, 2018
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Boderlands 2 Golden Keys

Farming isn't cheating, farming golden keys is cheating, hence why they keep getting patched out.

bloosuga, Sep 18, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

cheating

Hiya, Herr-Cardillo!

Paul from Xbox Forums here to assist you with this issue. If you feel like these players were cheating the best thing I would recommend to do is Report them as well as go out to the game developer and inform them of the situation. To help get you to try
    launching the game or finding a multiplayer game I suggest doing a
    power cycle
    on the console.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Sep 18, 2018
  5. Are you getting any messages about not being able to get into the game/matches?

Is it just COD Black OP that game you are not able to play?

Is all online multiplayer games on the console?

Need a bit more detail to help narrow down what the issue/solution could be.

Mistress Sara, Sep 18, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello Herr-Cardillo

Is there an error message that appears when accessing the game?

I suggest using the 360 Guide Menu, by pressing the View and
    Manage
    buttons at the same time the 360 menu will appear.

From here, proceed to access Manage Storage and then games, and then delete the game.

Afterwards, access the game once again.

Another suggestion, is to try our My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay article.

Let us know if this works for you!

XBF Javier R, Sep 18, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Herr-Cardillo!

Since the issue is in game the ones who are responsible for this issue are the
    Developers, check their forums for support

XBF Nestor S, Sep 18, 2018
  8. cheating

Okay Mistress, Black Ops three works fine in multiplayer mode so it seems to be just the Black Ops that won't work in multi.

Herr-Cardillo, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cheating