Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

Discus and support Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Killbilly Karma, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65.

Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's head. Watched player kill 4 people in 4 widely different locations on screen with perfectly centered and effortless headshots - all in less than 6 seconds. Watched every kill cam and saw the same thing every time - like a magnet and perfectly placed center of the head no matter the distance, location, or number of people fired on.

So, I saved a video of the summary screen. Shows his kills and GT. Problem is, Xbox can't find that GT. It also doesn't appear in my recently played list.

Any way to report this? The only answers here and from Google don't work as they require reporting to go through the GT.

:)

Killbilly Karma, Jan 11, 2024
  2. SatNiteEduardo Win User

Gamerscore was reset

Are people missing the fact that his gamertag has not been labelled as cheater? Of all the people claiming innocence on the ban forums for gamerscore resets they have been labelled as cheater...his gamertag has not.

This does not appear as the normal case of someone claiming innocence.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cheaters Using Clip Infection

[quote user="OrganBleeder"]Anyone else who wants to report a player, feel free to reply to this post with the Gamer Tag of the cheater and Save at least one of the cheater's recent games to your file share so game enforcers can review it. [/quote]

Do not post the gamertags of any other users on this site.

The only course of action to take is to report them on your console.

-

The enforcement team do not accept any video evidence.
  4. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

cheating on gta 4

Hi, please do not report gamertags here int he forums it is against the rules. If you would like to report cheaters use the file complaint feature on the console.
  5. CHIMPANZY MINKY Win User

cheater/ modder on gta 4

I AM TIRED of players freezing my console on GTA 4. I report these people and a few days later i see them doing the same stuff. The majority of cheaters on XBOX are on GTA 4. We need to post a blog with all the cheaters gamertags for all to see.
  6. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

hacking mw3 invisibility hack.mod

[quote user="BudS MaN FuU"]

Im am reporting gamer tags . [Mod Removed]

for the use of an invisibility hack on mw3 I have a video in my vault as proof Microsoft please do something

[/quote]

You're not supposed to mention GamerTags in the forums unfortunately.

Although I do agree that these hackers should be named and shamed.

Which is why Microsoft now erase their profiles and slap the word CHEATER across it.
Thema:

Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

1. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report? - Similar Threads - Cheater's gamertag missing

2. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  3. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  4. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  5. Why is no one doing anything about Forza Horizon cheaters ruining the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is no one doing anything about Forza Horizon cheaters ruining the game?: I am currently playing FH3 (I also own FH4, which is also starting to be targeted from what I hear, but want to complete part 3 first). In recent days, I noticed the same few people always...
  6. DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio: DMA cheat is a hardware cheat that already exist long years ago, pls update anti-cheat! TPM, DMA protection, memory protection and more about that, some security feature already exist in Windows...
  7. What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?: I play a lot of multiplayer games mostly Dayz on pc and console. There has always been a problem with people creating several alt account’s to cheat in the game. Xbox allows 32 accounts on the...
  8. What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize...
  9. Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?: XBOX, PC, PS5, Steam user here: There is open source anti-cheat, and its free! So why are we still dealing with cheaters in 2023? I for one am compelled to not be purchasing any future new gen...
  10. Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...: Microsoft punishes upset player who was doxxing me knocking me offline then I got banned for telling him to [mod removed]. This is not a children’s game m. Stop punishing the players and not the...