Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...

Discus and support Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft punishes upset player who was doxxing me knocking me offline then I got banned for telling him to [mod removed]. This is not a children’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DSGandy329, Aug 29, 2021.

1. DSGandy329
    DSGandy329 Guest

Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...

Microsoft punishes upset player who was doxxing me knocking me offline then I got banned for telling him to [mod removed]. This is not a children’s game m. Stop punishing the players and not the cheaters bc y’all can’t even get them banned. They do y’all’s job and ban us. Sorry if I’m upset but this is The 2nd time on red dead online. I’ve been playing for 5 years. I am not slandering anyone. Your report system is broken and used by hackers. The guy that reported me was off radar and screaming in our party THANKS FOR INVITING ME [mod removed]. I’m so happy to see at Microsoft yall encourage cheaters and let them prosper.

:)

DSGandy329, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple times, keeps following our lobbies and Microsoft congratulates him. Thank you Phil Spenser

Hi there Gandy welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We are not Microsoft we are gamers just like you, but if you had an incident with some users I recommend reporting. This happened to me as well in the past for silly reasons. The good thing is the enforcement team is always listening for concerns like this and all we need to do is appeal this through the enforcement site. If you have any current prohibitions and want to be lifted:

You will see a large yellow box on the left with a yellow handshake icon inside. By clicking on the yellow handshake, you will have some options to appeal the suspension and lift it. Please note that only suspensions of more than 24 hours can be appealed.

You will also receive an email to your associated email linked to your account detailing the suspension.

Justice will be served so make sure if you identify those gamers, have them reported and blocked so you won't have to deal with them again. More details on the report you will be submitting would mean that they get more sanction right away/ Thanks for reaching out to the gaming community and let me know if you have other concerns.
  3. Ivben Jakinov23 Win User

Booters

No the kid completwly kicked me off my internet and i cant use xbox live now, he also kicked my friend
  4. BADASSBANDIT32 Win User

xbox hacked

and by the way i do know what happenend the dumb [Mod Removed] kicked me off because i wouldn't play him after he gave me a 5 second countdown after he threatend to kick me off how can i block him from trying to get into a game in which
    i'm involved and if it that don't work and you don't do anything about it i'll have to get the state and federal authories to investigate this.
  5. PixelPatch Win User

xbox live updates : System Down

so i take it this is just the US then, because mine is fine, although earlier it kicked me off, and whenever i connected it kicked me off a few seconds later... this only went on for a little while, then the console lagged a bit, then fine after that.
  6. SensibleSauce Win User

Connection to friend kicks me off Xbox Live.

Recently when I had checked, my xbox one had told me my NAT was open now and it is still continuing. Any chance that it isn't both the xboxes and is possibly something else?
Thema:

1. Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple... - Similar Threads - Cheater off radar

2. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  3. Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.

in XBoX on Windows
    Alright so... topic: Cheaters, Modders, Smurf Accounts, and Griefers on general.: Hello, I'm curious in the sense if my reports even make it into the xbox system about alot of the cheaters I come across and how they can fight smurf or fake extra accounts to avoid bans. Game...
  4. Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater's gamertag missing but I have video with gamertag. How do I report?: Player in MW3 scored 127 quick scope headshot kills. The next highest kill on either team was just 65. Kill cams were very telling - reticle pulled like a magnet to the center of the target's...
  5. I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?

in XBoX on Windows
    I mainly played madden 24 but been noticing and reporting a lot of cheaters. Anyone else?: I mainly play madden 24 or ufc 5 online and I've been noticing a lot of cheaters. I report them but I still don't see a difference I still deal with a cheater every game or every other game....
  6. Why is no one doing anything about Forza Horizon cheaters ruining the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is no one doing anything about Forza Horizon cheaters ruining the game?: I am currently playing FH3 (I also own FH4, which is also starting to be targeted from what I hear, but want to complete part 3 first). In recent days, I noticed the same few people always...
  7. DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DMA cheater incoming, beware Xbox game studio: DMA cheat is a hardware cheat that already exist long years ago, pls update anti-cheat! TPM, DMA protection, memory protection and more about that, some security feature already exist in Windows...
  8. What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Microsoft doing about cheaters using alt accounts on console?: I play a lot of multiplayer games mostly Dayz on pc and console. There has always been a problem with people creating several alt account’s to cheat in the game. Xbox allows 32 accounts on the...
  9. What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What should I do I tried reporting the cheater and I have game clip proof but y'all do...: Seriously like I reported 3 dudes and the whole lobby even reported them I have game clip proof but was denied for the email to send it to so they can review it but nope you guys normalize...
  10. Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are we still dealling with cheaters on console in 2023?: XBOX, PC, PS5, Steam user here: There is open source anti-cheat, and its free! So why are we still dealing with cheaters in 2023? I for one am compelled to not be purchasing any future new gen...