Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming

Discus and support Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! An option to have a cheaper plan GamePass Cloud-Only would be great. Some people do not have gaming PCs or a console, but have smartphones and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdRepresentative5866, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming

Hello! An option to have a cheaper plan GamePass Cloud-Only would be great.

Some people do not have gaming PCs or a console, but have smartphones and tablets.

For them, a very large group in developing countries, it would be excellent!

I used to have Ultimate XGP, but as I do not own a console, I eventually canceled it :/

submitted by /u/AdRepresentative5866
    [link] [comments]

/u/AdRepresentative5866, Apr 6, 2023
  2. AdamKronus Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

With the plan to dominate the streaming market, Microsoft will be present on all devices. Cell phones, tablets, smart TVs, microwaves, refrigerators ...
  3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

News consoles?

Yep, will be something to cater all budgets. Third will be cloud based and cheap to combat Google's release I would imagine.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

Hello Csonka! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, this is only available through cloud streaming on GamePass.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Problem about Avatar

Hey thanks LOW. I know that wasn't for me but I didn't know that anyhow and I was planning on grabbing a cheap(ish) tablet in the coming months.
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Xbox Music Family Pack

There are no plans at this time. You can stream Xbox Music for free on a Windows 8 PC or tablet however. But you will need a Xbox Music pass to stream on your console.
Thema:

Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming

1. Cheap GamePass Cloud-Only budget plan for tablet / cell streaming - Similar Threads - Cheap GamePass Cloud

2. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  3. Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the gen x console so expensive but built cheap compared to latest console. The USB...: How do I go about fixing the USB port to my son's gen x console and how much is the cost. It's only been 8 months and already broken while old console is strong and still going?...
  4. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  5. How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How should I go about getting Xbox 360 Games for cheap?: I was wondering if you guys had any tips for getting 360 games for cheap. The only place I could find semi-cheap ones was my local retro gaming store and G2A. Even then, on G2A it's just common...
  6. why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...: **** sticks want electro mags to swap. is that possable? 4f141903-c94b-47a6-9c2d-b0bf418895af
  7. The cheap robux rewards were taken away..?

in XBoX on Windows
    The cheap robux rewards were taken away..?: So, earlier today I had reached my 1,500 microsoft points and I went to redeem. But, when i went to redeem them the 100, 200, 400, and 1,000 robux codes were gone. Is it just me or did they run...
  8. HDMI ports faulty and cheap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI ports faulty and cheap?: Do you think Xbox Series X HDMI ports are cheap and faulty? People are posting them and they're badly damage like how?? If they are should we be very very careful to plug HDMI cable in there. The...
  9. Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why doesn't microsoft support legacy thumbsticks layout on their cheap controller ?: so I found out that you are able to "swap x axis" on elite series 2 controller but this option isn't shown in my xbox accessories app... is it a hardware specific problem or they just want me to...
  10. Add cheap slim models.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add cheap slim models.: I have a suggestion and sorry if they already made it but here is why they don't make cheaper slim models and steam machine type? 682a6274-2c09-4a57-b85f-a4784c955685