Chatpad X1, X2 Switch between game/party chat

Discus and support Chatpad X1, X2 Switch between game/party chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title says pretty much everything. I think this would be an excellent feature to include. As far as shortcuts go, there is nothing more annoying than... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blacknight841, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Chatpad X1, X2 Switch between game/party chat

Title says pretty much everything. I think this would be an excellent feature to include. As far as shortcuts go, there is nothing more annoying than having to go into the guide, open your party, find the party options button, and switch to the game chat.
    I would very much like to see the ability to swap from game chat to party chat with a click of a button, for those that have purchased the chatpad. Mapping the swap between party and game chat shortcut to the chapped would make this simple and convenient!

:)

Blacknight841, Sep 16, 2016
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    What do you like the most about your Xbox One?

I love the controller, the dashboard and the game clip recording.

I also like the X1 and X2 button on the chatpad which makes recording super fast

skys7, Sep 16, 2016
  3. AlisarDius
    AlisarDius Guest
    Chatpad in the latest update - customize chatpad button does not show up

Update:

Ok, this is crazy. After I took off the chat pad from the controller and waited some time, the device info on my controller now says that the chatpad is connected (even though it is not), and I am able to customize the X1 and X2 buttons.

------------------------------------

Hello,

I've just tried my friend's chatpad on my Xbox One S with the latest update and firmware update for my controller. My friend was using it on Windows 10. The chatpad works properly, however, when I go to settings - devices - and open my controller's settings,
    the button for "customize" the chatpad is nowhere to be found and the device info does not say the chatpad is connected. Therefore, it is impossible to map X1 and X2 buttons (functionality proposed in Set Up the Xbox One Chatpad).

Please, can you tell me whether you ended support for this functionality, or if it is just a bug?

All the best,

AlisarDius, Sep 16, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Sep 17, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. BobMcFly247 Win User

2 Problems - One Ethernet connection, the other Stereo Headset Adapter

Edit on item #2

It's not meant to be "party chat" but "chat". Whether ingame or party. But the buttons are not switching between game or party chat, but to control the balance between game sounds and voice chat.
  7. BobMcFly247 Win User

Game/Party chat fail

Which headset do you use? Have you tried switching between the party and game chat with the party app? Is this also happening when using Kinect for chat?
  8. Keroken Win User

Let's talk about the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG ("real game" not "video game")

Hm... I don't feel like posting my in-game deck (I just don't want to turn on the console heh), but here's a deck I constructed in the TCG that is one of my absolute favorites:

Monster Cards (19)

Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x3

Summoner Monk x2

Djinn Presider of Rituals x2

Vylon Prism x2

Card Guard x2

Djinn Releaser of Rituals x2

Divine Grace - Northwemko x2

Tour Guide of the Underworld x1

Armageddon Knight x1

Chaos Sorcerer x1

Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning x1

Spell Cards (13)

Burden of the Mighty x2

Forbidden Chalice x2

Monster Reborn x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x2

Pot of Duality x2

Preparation of Rites x2

Ritual of Grace x2

Trap Cards (8)

Compulsory Evacuation Device x3

Safe Zone x1

Solemn Judgment x1

Torrential Tribute x1

Mirror Force x2

Extra Deck (15)

Any Rank 3, 4 staples; any Level 7 or 8 staples
  9. X Tracy1987 X Win User

Legendary weapons

Im looking for three weapons

Briar's Blaster

Dragonstomper .48

Skorm's Justice

if you have any of these weapons i can trade them for some of these:

Melee

Beadle Cutlass x1

Jacks Hammer x1

malletts mallet x1

Scythes warhammer x1

Really Sharp Pair of Scissors x1

Slimquick x1

Thunderblade x1

Dragonbone Hammer x1

The Love Sword x2

The Merchant Bodyguard x2

Mr Stabby x2

The Splade x2

Aurora's shield x2

Faerie hammer of the moon king x2

The Casanova x3

Trollblight x3

Ranged

Bloodcraver x1

Scattershot x1

Chickenbane x1

Desert Fury x1

Gnomewrecker x1

Sandgoose x1

Reaver Industries Perforator x1

Arkwright Flintlock x1

Facemelter x1

Shreiking Pilgrim x1

Holy Vengence x2

Ol' Malice x2

Defender Of The Faith x3

The Bonesmasher x3

Hero Companion x4

Mirians' Mutilator x4

Swift Irregular x4

message me if you wanna Trade

GT Goth online
Thema:

1. Chatpad X1, X2 Switch between game/party chat - Similar Threads - Chatpad Switch between

2. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  3. Chatpad for Xbox Series X/S Core Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad for Xbox Series X/S Core Controller?: Is there a Chatpad available for the new Xbox Series X/S (Core) controllers? I've found them for Xbox One controllers and the old Xbox 360 on places like Amazon. Doesn't seem to be one for the...
  4. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?: I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller....
  5. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  6. Chatpad, mic and 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad, mic and 2 controllers: Hi, last week the mic on my head set stopped to work. My friends couldn't hear me. Some tests later, the mic is working when it's plugged directly on the xbox controllers. Normally I use the...
  7. Chatpad cause Audio Adjustment Settings to be Greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad cause Audio Adjustment Settings to be Greyed out: So I just recently purchased the Series X and the Series 2 Elite Controller, as I installed everything I also attached my Chatpad to update my controller. After all that for some reason all the...
  8. Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ?: I am having grate problems getting my chatpad working with my new gen console ? c8361400-e9c7-4359-bab2-19bc0440ad3a
  9. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  10. Chatpad question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chatpad question: I understand from what I've read that Microsoft discontinued it because it wasn't selling well enough (price you pay for making a reliable product). My question though is why do all the chatpads I...