Chatpad volume control modification

Discus and support Chatpad volume control modification in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; would it be possible so that if there was no jack plugged into the socket on the chatpad then it would control my tv/avr volume like the Xbox one media... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andreotti J, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Andreotti J
    Andreotti J Guest

would it be possible so that if there was no jack plugged into the socket on the chatpad then it would control my tv/avr volume like the Xbox one media control does? I have the giotek remote and I have my chatpad in all the time... i have to grab the Xbox
    one pad and the media controller just for the volume keys when I have volume keys on the chatpad... they just are not being assigned to adjust the tv volume... would it be possible to implement this feature?

:)

Andreotti J, Nov 3, 2017
  2. spsean
    spsean Guest
    Can't adjust chat mixer enough to make chat volume superior

The chatpad has the same controls as the headset adapter (which is kinda nice), so I'm good there. I'll have to try lowering the master volume, maybe that will only lower game volume and not chat too.

spsean, Nov 3, 2017
  3. Mic Doesn't Work Using Chatpad XBOXONE

posted about this before and never got an answer and since then I have bought brand new controllers and a new chatad and still having the same issue so I'm posting again.

I have one of the new wireless controllers with the 3.5mm jack and the chatpad for the Xbox One. Since the dashboard changed, the headset works sporadically at best with plugged into the chatpad. I am using the default headset that came with the chatpad.

I have updated the drivers for both the chatpad and the controller.

Sometimes the headset works (almost never though less than 5-percent), other times it lets me hear but no one can hear me talk. The type of the chatpad works fine and when I move the volume I can hear the beeps that sound when you adjust the volume.

But the voice almost never works. If I unplug the chatpad and use the OEM mics (either the 3.5 new one or the old one usb type one that came with the console) the headset and mic works.

I think its a driver issue with the chatpad. Its pretty disappointing since I cant use thre chatpad and the headset at the same time.

Lord of XBones, Nov 3, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: