Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ?

Discus and support Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having grate problems getting my chatpad working with my new gen console ? c8361400-e9c7-4359-bab2-19bc0440ad3a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warren1995, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Warren1995
    Warren1995 Guest

I am having grate problems getting my chatpad working with my new gen console ?

:)

Warren1995, Nov 8, 2021
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. Before we try any different solutions, I suggest you read the article below for possible solutions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Can't find a headset adapter?

Hi there,

I believe the adapters were discontinued when the new (second gen and newer)
    controllers came out. I have not seen the adapter on the market for a while now. :(

The current controllers and the chatpad all have an jack for a headset to be connected to them.
  5. StonyDeer431886 Win User

Headset / Mic Not Working

why thanks i have tried connecting the chatpad to multiple controllers i have unplugged and plugged the headset back in i even tried to use the restart my xbox and nothing works and the chatpad is only six months old so its fairly new
  6. TitaniumWayne Win User

Mic doesn't work thru Chatpad

I am having the same issue. I got my chatpad after the Nov 2015 update so I'm not sure if it is related to that or not. Apparently it is not game specific because I have issues with F1 2015. My controller (new 3.5mm mic plug) is USB connected to the console
    on the left side. Chatpad into the controller and Microsoft 3.5mm mic into the chatpad. All updates applied and if I unplug the chatpad and use the mic directly into the comtroller, it works fine.
Thema:

1. Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ? - Similar Threads - Chatpad connecting gen

2. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  3. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  4. Chatpad for Xbox Series X/S Core Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad for Xbox Series X/S Core Controller?: Is there a Chatpad available for the new Xbox Series X/S (Core) controllers? I've found them for Xbox One controllers and the old Xbox 360 on places like Amazon. Doesn't seem to be one for the...
  5. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?: I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller....
  6. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  7. Chatpad, mic and 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad, mic and 2 controllers: Hi, last week the mic on my head set stopped to work. My friends couldn't hear me. Some tests later, the mic is working when it's plugged directly on the xbox controllers. Normally I use the...
  8. Not able to connect Xbox Chatpad or audio headset to new Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect Xbox Chatpad or audio headset to new Xbox Controller: Posting here because neither the "Contact Support or Virtual Agent" were of any use for this issue. My wife bought me a new Cyberpunk 2077 controller. I went to start to use it and found my xbox...
  9. Cannot physically connect the chatpad to the new Xbox One S controller. I own two and neither ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot physically connect the chatpad to the new Xbox One S controller. I own two and neither ...: I have the Battlefield 1 army green version of the Xbox One controller and a black one, also. I cannot get them physically connected and am afraid of breaking them. I've tried the direct...
  10. Unable to connect my new Xbox One Chatpad to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect my new Xbox One Chatpad to controller: I just received my new Xbox One Chatpad but am unable to connect it to my controller. I actually broke one of my female ports due to the Chatpad not lining up correctly. I have tried connecting it...