Chat mixer stuck on Party chat only

Discus and support Chat mixer stuck on Party chat only in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed yesterday that my headset wasn't giving me game audio. So I went into my audio in the one guide to check my chat mixer and it was all the way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZachDastou, Jul 26, 2020.

1. ZachDastou
    ZachDastou Guest

I noticed yesterday that my headset wasn't giving me game audio. So I went into my audio in the one guide to check my chat mixer and it was all the way on party chat. I tried to change it but the chat mixer is greyed out and I can't change it. How can i
    fix this?

:)

ZachDastou, Jul 26, 2020
  2. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
  3. Frathos Win User

Beeping sound on headset

Are you using the chat mixer to change the balance between party and game chat audio? That function makes a beep when you max out the mixer function to all game or all party chat audio.
  4. MindOfTim Win User

Recording Game Chat

As far as I'm aware the only way to record your voice chat (and optionally your parties chat) is by streaming straight to mixer and setting it to record the whole stream
  5. AridLizard Win User

Coffee Talk streams (on Mixer) my Chat Windows

is it the Mixer Chat window or Xbox Party Chat?

are you streaming through PC?
  6. R4VER Win User

Mic Echo on Xbox One

Settings

Display and sound

Volume

Party chat output

Set as (Headset)

Also on chat mixer put it as headset only. Its should cancel out feedback on your side.
Thema:

1. Chat mixer stuck on Party chat only - Similar Threads - Chat mixer stuck

2. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  3. How do i fix my headset chat mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my headset chat mixer?: It’s greyed out and stuck on the right. I’ve reset my console, updated my console, updated my controller, unplugged and plugged my headset back in but nothing is working, Does anyone know how to...
  4. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  5. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and it won’t let me change it: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and won’t let me change it 253dff7a-59b2-4900-b78c-eb3af230f1be
  6. Why is my chat mixer grayed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my chat mixer grayed out?: My Audio chat mixer is grayed out. I just started to have this problem and tried everything but nothing happens. How do I fix this. By the way I have a wireless controller if that makes a...
  7. xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset chat mixer stuck on game audio: About 2 days ago, my headset chat mixer all of a sudden got hard stuck at game audio chat. So now when I go into parties I can’t hear people but they can hear me due to my headset chat mixer being...
  8. Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!: I have had my Xbox Series X and Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headphones for 2 days. Have had issues with the headphones not playing audio since the beginning. Today I noticed that the chat mixer is all...
  9. Headset chat mixer bar stuck

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset chat mixer bar stuck: My headset chat mixer bar is stuck on party and i cant slide it. I have tried a different controller and a different headset. I have also checked for a system and controller update but there...
  10. When i go onto audio I can’t go onto headset chat mixer and the bar is stuck all the way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go onto audio I can’t go onto headset chat mixer and the bar is stuck all the way to...: After mixer was removed i wasnt able to hear the game i was playing through my headset any more 6f59dd3e-5f87-4b44-9883-1941818abd81

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset chat mixer locked

2. xbox chat mixer locked

3. xbox headset chat mixer locked

4. xbox headset only works in party chat,
  5. xbox one headset chat mixer stuck,
  6. xbox party chat mixer greyed out,
  7. why cant i adjust my chat mixer on xbox,
  8. why is my xbox stuck on xbox chat,
  9. how to permanently fix chat mixer stuck to the right on xbox,
  10. xbox afterglow audio music grsyed out ,
  11. xbox party chat mixer stuck,