chat lag

Discus and support chat lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The on screen box where you type lags like crazy when I try to enter text with the xbox controller in the game call of duty modern warfare. I'm using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dudemeister333, Jan 3, 2021.

1. chat lag

The on screen box where you type lags like crazy when I try to enter text with the xbox controller in the game call of duty modern warfare. I'm using an old xbox one system. The firmware on the system and controller is updated to the latest version. Also
    experienced same problem on other games. Any know a fix for it? Thanks

:)

Dudemeister333, Jan 3, 2021
  2. jrryp Win User

Kicked from Xbox LIVE

0 lag in chat it just went click.
  3. hoppymorris Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

Party chat keeps lagging out for me
  4. hoppymorris Win User

Xbox Live Messing Up

Party chat keeps lagging out for me
  5. BrennanSB Win User

"Can't record right now. Try again later"

This is a huge necessity currently to record lag-free. I've become staff on a popular Minecraft server and it is required to record lag-free. The chat is still not working.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

LAG PROBLEMS

Lag's pretty unusual in a wired connection; the only thing left which you could do is a test by bypassing the router and runnng the Ethernet cable direct from modem to the Xbox. If it eliminates the lag, then the router is the
    problem; if the lag persists, it's time for a heart-to-heart chat with your ISP.
Thema:

chat lag

1. chat lag - Similar Threads - chat lag

2. On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite

in XBoX on Consoles
    On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite: I have shut off background stuff... nothing works. I will play and everything feels crisp but the moment I get into an xbox party everything is sluggish. It's forced me to basically tell my...
  3. Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Warzone and Group Xbox Chat Lag: Hello, 2 months ago I started experiencing huge lags and shatterings on Warzone from my Xbox Series X and I am now unable to play. I thought it was the usual lag of the game, but I am still...
  4. Party chat and minecraft lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and minecraft lag: So I’ve been playing on my Xbox series s for about a year now and in the last 2 months I have gotten very bad lag only when I play minecraft. It makes it very hard to play with friends as I...
  5. Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag: On my computer everything works fine all the way until I join a party in my xbox app, then my mouse lags really badly. If I leave the party my mouse works again, anything I need to look into to...
  6. Left 4 Dead 2 extreme lag and voice chat issues- XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left 4 Dead 2 extreme lag and voice chat issues- XBOX One: Hello, I purchased a new XBOX One just to play Left 4 Dead 2 a few months back. I use the backwards compatible physical disk version of the game. There is always an extreme amount of lag in...
  7. Chat lag XBOX X users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat lag XBOX X users: Hello, whenever I open up a voice chat with my friends I notice a slight digital voice lag. The only time this happens is when friends connect with a XBOX ONE X specifically, regular XBOX's do...
  8. Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Stream Issues (Chat Lag and Idol Mode coming up): To start off I am part of the Xbox Insider Program and have been experiencing issues with Mixer for the past few days. The issues that I am experiencing range from Lag Chat from my viewers who...
  9. Xbox Party Chat issues and Streaming lag on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Party Chat issues and Streaming lag on LAN: Hi, So I got two problems really 1). I get streaming lag on a LAN connected network, no WiFi or Powerlans just straight Cat6 into the router from a PC and Xbox 2). I constantly get the stupid...
  10. Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games: After about two weeks ago, I started to experience extreme lag on Advanced Warfare, most noticeably, as well as party chat voices cutting in and out, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Destiny the same. I'm...