Chat Headset missing in the XboxOne package

Discus and support Chat Headset missing in the XboxOne package in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I read on the XboxOne manual and in this forum that the headset should be included with the console bundles. I've just purchased an XboxOne here in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FuriousTub40566, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Chat Headset missing in the XboxOne package

I read on the XboxOne manual and in this forum that the headset should be included with the console bundles. I've just purchased an XboxOne here in Italy (bundle without Kinect anf with some games included). The bundle doesn't include the headset. Is that
    normal? Thanks.

:)

FuriousTub40566, Dec 26, 2015
  2. BuffGamer
    BuffGamer Guest
    Headset that works for xbox one and ps4?

I own a ps4 and Xbox one, so I want to get a turtle beach/triton/etc headset that I can use functionally between the two, assuming chat and audio will work with both.

So, will all PS4 headsets work with XboxOne if you have the Xbox one adapter? If not, which ones will.

Thanks guys

BuffGamer, Dec 26, 2015
  3. vegetarius
    vegetarius Guest
    headset trouble

Anyone else having trouble with their headset. Mine won't work. I spoke with someone from MS yesterday and she had me restart the xboxone five times which seemed to work but now it's having the same issue.

I'm playing bf4 and I can't tell if my headset isn't working or they're just not answering. Am I missing something?

vegetarius, Dec 26, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

No it is not normal. Return it for an exchange.

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  5. I think it's not included in the 500G bundles, according to the quick setup guide the 500G has an X over it

majinn goku2002, Dec 28, 2015
  6. Not all xbox ones come with the headset/. I have gears of war ultimate edition bundle 500gb with new 3.5mm controller and didnt come with ehadset. i think now that they have the new controller with 3.5mm jack, they stop giving those headsets for free.

GrownPorpoise63, Dec 30, 2015
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Sorry, I was not aware of that. My 500GB HALO MCC bundle came with a headset.

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  8. GrownPorpoise63 Win User

Not all xbox ones come with the headset/. I have gears of war ultimate edition bundle 500gb with new 3.5mm controller and didnt come with ehadset. i think now that they have the new controller with 3.5mm jack, they stop giving those headsets for free.
  9. {Parity} Win User

No it is not normal. Return it for an exchange.
  10. {Parity} Win User

Sorry, I was not aware of that. My 500GB HALO MCC bundle came with a headset.
  11. majinn goku2002 Win User

I think it's not included in the 500G bundles, according to the quick setup guide the 500G has an X over it
  12. FoxieJake Win User

Xbox one headset

Xbox One Chat Headset (Bulk Packaging) (3.5 mm)
Thema:

1. Chat Headset missing in the XboxOne package - Similar Threads - Chat Headset missing

2. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  3. Gray chat mixer on wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gray chat mixer on wireless headset: I am having issues with my chat mixer, i have a xbox wireless headset and my chat mixer won’t work. I try to twist the things on the side of the head set and it wont work, my controllers are all...
  4. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  5. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: Why can’t i change my headset chat mixer after i’ve updated my controller and i’ve restarted my console e7594d79-9838-4e1d-86b1-cf30eb939ef1
  6. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  7. Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio

in XboX Insiders
    Headset plays game chat audio fine but won’t play other audio: I really need help hear I can hear game chat fine I used to hear audio from like a YouTube video or a game but all of the sudden nothing but game chat are party chat anything I can do ? submitted...
  8. My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 1 S headset chat mixer is greyed out to the right, I don't know what to do.: I don't know how to fix headset chat mixer when it's greyed out. I tried the update and used two different controllers but it still won't work. Any solutions? 3c15859a-7f68-4b92-ba4f-514bc1c1dafd
  9. My headset chat mixer won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    My headset chat mixer won’t work: My headset chat mixer is greyed out and my controller is up to date I do not know how to get it working please help 1249dda0-0862-42f8-8859-3153a9df526b
  10. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662