Chat head set not working

Discus and support Chat head set not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a Xbox one chat head set but I'm using it on my Xbox ONE S, I can hear them but they can't hear me ecfebb5d-2105-4c0b-9291-17f05ba48096 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sshorts2016, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Sshorts2016
    Sshorts2016 Guest

I got a Xbox one chat head set but I'm using it on my Xbox ONE S, I can hear them but they can't hear me

:)

Sshorts2016, Nov 20, 2016
  2. BOROBOY UK
    BOROBOY UK Guest
    Headset dont working

titanfall head set I updata it but mic not working in chat but works on pc xboxone

BOROBOY UK, Nov 20, 2016
  3. cosmicsun666
    cosmicsun666 Guest
    chat not working

my chat head set stoped working 2 days ago it works in my phone i can hear chat but chant talk back help please

cosmicsun666, Nov 20, 2016
  4. BOROBOY UK Win User

Headset dont working

titanfall head set I updata it but mic not working in chat but works on pc xboxone
  5. BeerDelivery04 Win User

Xbox One and Turtle Beach Transmitter Conflict

Don't upgrade to quickly. I upgraded my original Xbox One Head set to a new Turtle Beach Head set because the original seemed to no longer work. And well, neither work now, at least on party chat.
  6. Savvy Pappy Win User

Wireless Headset for Chat?

Turtle Beach Head Set is not just a chat Head Set is attached to the controller !
  7. CalebBonner1 Win User

Turtle beach earforce x41 xbox one

It has a volume knob on the box. And a volume knob on the head set. Tried combinations and it still isn't working. Just chat
  8. drivesafely Win User

Headset Echo

forced to use that 99 cent head set is an embarrassment. That new chat plug better offer something ground breaking is what I say. What exactly did not work with the old chat plug set up.
Thema:

1. Chat head set not working - Similar Threads - Chat head set

2. any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    any ideas on head set chat mixer greyed out ??: i’ve tried hard reset controller update slowly putting the mic in and out i’ve tried everything under the sun but still no answer anyone else got a idea on what h can do ??...
  3. WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER: Why in the h. e. ll do we still have the headset chat mixer even though Mixer isn't apart of xbox anymore it just doesn't make any sense and xbox probably knows about it but keeps making these re....
  4. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  5. xbox one controller for pc, head set chat issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller for pc, head set chat issues: k I got an xbox one camo wired controller for pc, and I just recently got a head set for the controller for chat n its made for xbox controller but no one can hear me n I cant seem to figure it...
  6. head set won't separate games noise from chat and I want it to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    head set won't separate games noise from chat and I want it to change: I have tried to set my headset to stop tv and game volume so I can hear the people I'm trying to talk to but can't fix it. WTF f9848e3f-4088-4208-b4e9-963e6b75ab79
  7. Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Head set won't pick up on game chat but will party chat: can't hear game chat but can hear party chat please help cec43d5f-25dd-41f5-bdc5-4c78a65911cc
  8. Defective Chat head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Chat head set: I have had my Xbox one for almost 2 months. I take great care of my xbox one and the accessories. I left home today and my chat headset that came with the xbox one was working. I came home and it...
  9. Xbox Stereo Head-set and Adapter, can hear game audio fully and clearly, Chat audio is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stereo Head-set and Adapter, can hear game audio fully and clearly, Chat audio is not ...: Hello, What accessories are you having trouble with? ---- The stereo headset, the official Microsoft one that retails for 79.99 was on sale 49.99 Canadian dollars, and comes with an adapter...
  10. How do I use voice chat over my TV rather than through the head set?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use voice chat over my TV rather than through the head set?: I would like to have users voice chat through my TV rather than the head seat. How do I do that? I know on the 360 you had that option. 87e60022-e020-46df-bfbb-3e94d336e868