Chat doesn't work on Call of Duty Cold War

Discus and support Chat doesn't work on Call of Duty Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In game chat works for everything but COD games... 40eb4856-facf-457f-8726-7a291e63fc3c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrashGarbage, Nov 20, 2020.

1. TrashGarbage
    TrashGarbage Guest

In game chat works for everything but COD games...

:)

TrashGarbage, Nov 20, 2020
  2. HeadShotDKO1987 Win User

Cold war

Call of duty cold war is not working
  3. bmundo Win User

Games crashing back to home screen series s

At this stage just call of duty black ops Cold War and apex legends I also play call of duty modern warfare and it works fine
  4. Francia J. Win User

I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  5. ReginaCr80 Win User

My game keeps sending me back to the dashboard when I start it up and I tried everything possible.

I’m having the same issue but it’s with Call of Duty Cold War. I’ve tried resetting the console and it’s still not working
  6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

1. Chat doesn't work on Call of Duty Cold War - Similar Threads - Chat doesn't Call

2. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  3. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  4. Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I banned? Why doesn't my voice chat work?: Im on xbox one s and my voice chat isn't working in xbox party chats or in Fortnite but when I made a new account it works perfectly fine in xbox chats and in Fortnite so my mic isnt broken and I...
  5. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  6. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  7. Mt game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mt game chat doesn't work: My party chat works, but my game chat doesn't work at all. I've had this problem for about a week and I've tried several things to resolve the issue none of them have worked. I've tried changing...
  8. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  9. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: Hello, When I join an xbox party chat using the xbox app for PC, my mic won't work in party chat. I can still hear. My mic doesn't allow exclusive control, the right input is selected. Within...
  10. My wireless headset doesn't allow me to use the chat mixer dial when my head is tilted a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless headset doesn't allow me to use the chat mixer dial when my head is tilted a...: When using the headset, it works fine with no issue I tilt my head to the left slightly and it chat mixer just goes completely to the game audio side and mutes the party, this is a new issue for...