Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...

Discus and support Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When i play COD mw2 multiplayer in a party I can only hear and talk to my party member when in Game. When i play alone (not in party) everyhing works... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BustBackNoob, Apr 21, 2023.

1. BustBackNoob
    BustBackNoob Guest

Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works...

When i play COD mw2 multiplayer in a party I can only hear and talk to my party member when in Game. When i play alone (not in party) everyhing works fine. Ive compared my settings to other party member and it appears to be the same?? Every player is "muted" and it wont unmute. (ONLY HAPPEND WHEN IN A PARTY) Multiplayer.

:)

BustBackNoob, Apr 21, 2023
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
  3. ButahsBoy Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works find when not in party??

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works find when not in party??

Hi BustBackNoob,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re having audio problems in parties, make sure the Xbox network is up and running. If it is, try these tips:

• Check that your privacy settings allow you to communicate with everyone
    • Unmute or unblock the person you’re trying to chat with
    • Check that you’ve joined party chat from within the party window
    • Check to make sure that you’re not in a Discord voice channel
    • Check for network latency or other network issues

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. EdwinSenande Win User

Xbox live game chat issue

I checked all the settings. We can literally each hear and talk to the 3rd person in our game but cant hear eachother in game chat. Only in party chat.
Thema:

1. Chat Audio: I can only hear and talk with my party in game play (Cant hear others) It works... - Similar Threads - Chat Audio hear

2. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  3. Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Hear Discord Chat With My Audio Setup: I have a pretty niche audio setup with Xbox that's worked great for me for ages with Xbox party chat. Unfortunately it doesn't work with Discord on Xbox which is frustrating when I'm playing with...
  4. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  5. My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.

in XBoX on Windows
    My chat mixer is grey and I can't hear game audio thru my headphones.: I've tried everything I've seen online. Updating the controller with the headphones plugged in, plugging in the headphones super slowly, nothing with work. It's bugging the **** out of me. Help??...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio...: Hi my headset plays chat audio but not game audio I can’t hear footsteps or any game audio any advice I have turtle beach recon 50x.? beacf63e-6d97-4866-989c-c8fe689055a7
  8. My Headset Chat Mixer is greyed out and all I can hear is party audio I don’t know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Headset Chat Mixer is greyed out and all I can hear is party audio I don’t know what to do: So I went to play Xbox and I plugged in my headset and all I hear is chat audio while all my game audio is coming out of my tv I tried messing with my audio settings and got nowhere...
  9. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...
  10. I am unable to hear any other audio other than the party chat. I have tried to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to hear any other audio other than the party chat. I have tried to update the...: I am unable to hear any other audio other than the party chat. Also I cant change the headset chat mixer, I have tried to update the controller and console but it hasn't fixed anything. PLEASE...