chat and friends list

Discus and support chat and friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; any1 else's chat and friends list always going down? i'd say 95% of the time im playing, my friends list always says everyone's offline, also, when im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OfMiceAndRice, May 24, 2015.

1. chat and friends list

any1 else's chat and friends list always going down? i'd say 95% of the time im playing, my friends list always says everyone's offline, also, when im in a party chat, i'll get through like 2 games of cod then onone in the party will be able to hear anybody...wtf
    microsoft is there a way to fix this? or should i just go buy a ps4...havent heard of any chat problems from them

:)

OfMiceAndRice, May 24, 2015
  2. isturbo1
    isturbo1 Guest
    Please vote so we can get Custom Groups for our Fiends List!

My friends list groups be like:
    • Gamerscore Rivals
    • CoD Sometimes
    • Halo MCC
    • Party Chat
    • Assholes
    • IGN Assholes

isturbo1, May 24, 2015
  3. Tested Skill
    Tested Skill Guest
    friends list and party chat not working

I got the same ***, its saying i have high packet loss just like it did on Christmas eve

Tested Skill, May 24, 2015
  4. chat and friends list

Darkabyssmaker, May 29, 2015
  5. Darkabyssmaker Win User

chat and friends list

6. Maxime VENTURELLI-MA Win User

Friends list and party chat

Hello everyone !

I'm Maxime, an Xbox ambassador !

Yes, actually, the servers have a problem, you can go at : https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status to see what is the problem with the servers and when it is going to be okay !

(Sorry for my language, I am French...)

Have a nice evening !
  7. Juliodel5 Win User

Thats my point! I am in no way a techie so I don't understand how this problem gets fixed and then 5 days later party chat crashes again
  8. DirtyGene Win User

I have the same problem and its pissin me off, i may jus switch to ps4
    I mean, I don't think switching to PS4 is the solution. Apparently Sony servers are way worse and I'm assuming this is happening because of the mass amounts of people that are playing Xbox due to quarentine. That's my best guess because this has been happening
    to me a lot since the pandemic started.
  9. KeatonAbrams Win User

I have the same problem and its pissin me off, i may jus switch to ps4
Thema:

chat and friends list

1. chat and friends list - Similar Threads - chat friends list

2. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  3. Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I talk to friends in Xbox game chat?: Hello! Whenever I invite my friends to an Xbox call I have to keep game bar open in order to talk to them. Whenever I tab out of game bar to play a game I try to talk my friends cant hear me. I...
  4. Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is it possible for an xbox account set to chat with friends only to chat with friends on...: (sorry if this has been asked before) My son's xbox account is set to chat with friends only, but he can't chat with his fortnite friends who play on other consoles (and so aren't xbox friends)....
  5. Can’t chat to people friends or teammates in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t chat to people friends or teammates in Fortnite: I have enabled Friends and Teammates for Voice chat in Fortnite but on screen it says that because he is under 10 it will only be Friends only? He can’t chat to anyone at the minute - either...
  6. I accidentally cleared me and my friends chats is there any way I can get them back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally cleared me and my friends chats is there any way I can get them back: Me and my friend has about 3 years of messages and I accidentally cleared this is there any thing I can do to recover them I really wanted to keep them 6a313932-01a7-4244-a678-232783315437
  7. Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is major nelson on my friend list? And am i able to chat with him? And how should i...: I know he is a god in xbox thats the reason iam asking this Does it mean iam lucky? f0efcd5e-4e08-42aa-8589-3e542270e371
  8. Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chat and friends lists not working pls help: chats and xbox friends are not working 50086d86-c972-4ec5-ba1c-36478682930b
  9. Can’t chat to people friends or teammates in Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t chat to people friends or teammates in Fortnite: I have enabled Friends and Teammates for Voice chat in Fortnite but on screen it says that because he is under 10 it will only be Friends only? He can’t chat to anyone at the minute - either...
  10. One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend in my list is permanently muted, in party, game chat, everywhere.: I have one friend in my list that is permanently muted to me. I can't hear him, but he can hear me. In party chat it shows the gray mute icon over his icon, and when I open the drop down menu...