Charter Communications: Im very sorry

Discus and support Charter Communications: Im very sorry in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Charter Communications (ISPs): Im very sorry I am very sorry that i was ususig inappropriate. It will never happend again and can you please unbanned... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by YRSGANGFLYGANG9, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Charter Communications: Im very sorry

Charter Communications (ISPs): Im very sorry
    I am very sorry that i was ususig inappropriate. It will never happend again and can you please unbanned me so i can talk with my friends i promise to god i wont do any thing wrong ever again.

:)

YRSGANGFLYGANG9, Mar 19, 2017
  2. Charter Communications: I'm sorry

Charter Communications (ISPs): I'm sorry
    The case review i sent wasn't what i meant to say i meant to say that i would avoid using inappropriate communication with anyone so i could continue to play with my friend's , and other people that requires teamwork or more players. I hope that this changes
    my recent case review and that sorry for my past activities and that i get to talk to my friends tomorrow so i can do the raid or shorten the time. I was going to reply to the message Xbox sent me but i couldn't because of the ban. Anyway i hope that you
    read this and reply to if not , unban so i can talk to my friends , or shorten.

Source Energy z, Mar 19, 2017
  3. fkollman
    fkollman Guest
    I keep getting booted from xbox live

no i have Charter Communications

fkollman, Mar 19, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Charter Communications: Im very sorry