Charter cable and xbox

Discus and support Charter cable and xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on my Xbox one I have a hdmi to my cable box which is charter I go into my Xbox one guide and it works like a charm except the border around it is huge... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheHeroicDevil, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Charter cable and xbox

on my Xbox one I have a hdmi to my cable box which is charter I go into my Xbox one guide and it works like a charm except the border around it is huge also is there any way without using it cable to use Xbox controller to use cable box?

:)

TheHeroicDevil, Jul 13, 2017
  2. CovUnit3
    CovUnit3 Guest
    Xbox One and Charter Communications

After the last update my Charter cable has no audio and the picture freezes every 5 seconds.

The Charter tech just left my house and said I had to bypass the Xbox One and go directly from the cable box to the TV. After doing that the cable works perfect.

Any idea if this is being corrected by Xbox or does anyone know of a work-around?

Thanks,

Jake

CovUnit3, Jul 13, 2017
  3. J-Lew
    J-Lew Guest
    Ditto in Illinois - can't connect to Xbox Live

Nope .... Charter Cable ...

J-Lew, Jul 13, 2017
  4. J-Lew Win User

Ditto in Illinois - can't connect to Xbox Live

Nope .... Charter Cable ...
  5. Auwingr Win User

As of July 7th, Charter has rolled out their new digital service. Since it's rollout I encounter a recurring error from Charter stating that my TV doesn't support HDMI and to install a component video cable. It worked fine prior to Charter's new digital
    roll out, but now it's has some real issues.

I've contacted Charter and explained that I have my Xbox One controlling my media center and they suggested that I disconnect my cable box from the Xbox and install it direct to my TV.

So far this has resolved the issue, but was curious if other Charter cable subscribers were encountering the same issue?

Seems strange that no issues existed prior to their new programing and now it does. I feel it's their issue and not the Xbox.
  6. CovUnit3 Win User

After the last update my Charter cable has no audio and the picture freezes every 5 seconds.

The Charter tech just left my house and said I had to bypass the Xbox One and go directly from the cable box to the TV. After doing that the cable works perfect.

Any idea if this is being corrected by Xbox or does anyone know of a work-around?

Thanks,

Jake
  7. benwaynet Win User

Sound on xbox one consistently delayed

Same issue here. Using Charter for cable TV
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

Faster Internet?

Go with Cable if it's in your area. I have Charter where I live and it's the best one around. We also have one that started in the area, but it's far more expensive.

Try to find a cable service if possible. Charter is pretty good even though they tend to be expensive.
Thema:

Charter cable and xbox

1. Charter cable and xbox - Similar Threads - Charter cable

2. How do I access the 25-charter code for the gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I access the 25-charter code for the gift card?: I just used my reward points to buy a $10 Microsoft gift card. When I tried to use it asked for a 25-charter code I rechecked the email but I couldn't fid the code. I contacted support but its...
  3. 25 charter to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    25 charter to play a game: Is there a 25 charter code that I can use to play a 360 game on my Xbox one? 522d6002-9d5c-469d-a2f6-727d9b8eabb6
  4. Charter Communications: Ping Spikes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Charter Communications: Ping Spikes: Charter Communications (ISPs): Ping Spikes Seeing that you're in the Xbox Insider program as well. Make sure to report the problem threw the console after you experience the issues. That way if...
  5. Charter Communications: I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One.

Charter Communications: I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One.: Charter Communications (ISPs): I can't see any WiFi networks on my Xbox One. Thank you so much. That helped out perfectly. I was restarting it with my controller and it wasn’t working....
  6. Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...

Charter Communications: Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ...: Charter Communications (ISPs): Xbox One cannot connect to the internet...yet everything else can. Any ideas? Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely...
  7. Charter Communications: Xbox service

Charter Communications: Xbox service: Charter Communications (ISPs): Xbox service All xbox core services are up and running now 89ad1218-2043-41a4-b575-f6783b13337e
  8. Charter Communications: Sagemcom F@st5260 Router

Charter Communications: Sagemcom F@st5260 Router: Charter Communications (ISPs): Sagemcom F@st5260 Router I have spectrum and was wondering how can I properly set up my router so my connection is solid and fast. I have a Xbox One S and it is...
  9. Charter Communications: banishment

Charter Communications: banishment: Charter Communications (ISPs): banishment Hello, after a fight with a player, I got banned instantaneously. Since I play often and long.I would like to be able to discuss with my friends in...
  10. Wrong channel line up for Charter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong channel line up for Charter: I'm getting an entirely wrong channel line up for 91360 Charter. It's been weeks now. I've tried everything from clearing all tv information to changing services a few times now and nothing...