Charging me for nothing? Thanks Xbox

Discus and support Charging me for nothing? Thanks Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay so a few days ago I was charged twice ($26.00) to change my name... However my name didn't change. I initially contacted Xbox Support which... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vocue, May 26, 2017.

1. Vocue
    Vocue Guest

Okay so a few days ago I was charged twice ($26.00) to change my name... However my name didn't change. I initially contacted Xbox Support which literally did fuckol, what the **** is a hard reset gonna do? **** me. So now I'm stuck with my **** old gamertag
    and -$26.00. Thanks Xbox Support!

:)

Vocue, May 26, 2017
  2. Im Quasar
    Im Quasar Guest
    Charging me twice

ok thanks for the help <3

Im Quasar, May 26, 2017
  3. Charging Station for 4 XBOX One Wireless Controllers?

I am looking for a charging base or charging station that would handle 4 of the XBOX one wireless controllers.

I am going through "AA" batteries very quickly.

Is anyone aware of a product like this available?

Please let me know. Thanks.

PrettyPhoenix41, May 26, 2017
  4. choppyseize Win User

Microsoft charged me for nothing

If you had a past due amount owing and had auto renew on it will bill accordingly. Are you sure that your account is the one set as the Home Xbox account?
  5. Andrei-MirceaBalan Win User

Had the same problem, vouldn't even canxel the subscription before it ended up, so could you help me please? I really don't like this trouble I got on
  6. SaltyAndSweet Win User

If you had a past due amount owing and had auto renew on it will bill accordingly. Are you sure that your account is the one set as the Home Xbox account?
    Yes i am definitely sure it's the Home Xbox account as I've just checked
  7. {Parity} Win User

Same thing happened to me. Someone purchased a game using ebay which was tied to my PayPal and I found out about it I disputed the charge and went to ebay and told the seller is was not my purchase and my funds were refunded I then worked with ebay to secure
    my account.

I am really not sure how the person go into my ebay account. The game was the only thing they purchased.

Those purchases may have nothing at all to do with your Microsoft account is the reason you are not seeing the purchases on your history.
  8. SaltyAndSweet Win User

Sounds like they have taken the past due amount. Is auto renew on or off?
    But why don’t i have the subscriptions? also i’ve filed a dispute on paypal and it’s currently on review, and i remember turning auto renew off
Thema:

1. Charging me for nothing? Thanks Xbox - Similar Threads - Charging nothing Thanks

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  4. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  7. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  8. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  9. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  10. I bought the battlepass in asphalt 9, it charged me in the card but there is nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the battlepass in asphalt 9, it charged me in the card but there is nothing...: Anyone know how to fix it? I don't waana loose my hard earned money 688bcb2b-3798-49a2-95a4-71ba937d33bb