Charger for Xbox One

Discus and support Charger for Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just received my new Energizer charging unit. Charges 2 controllers at a time. Comes with 2 rechargeable batteries (they actually make their contact... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwampDawgg, Jan 27, 2014.

1. SwampDawgg
    SwampDawgg Guest

Charger for Xbox One

Just received my new Energizer charging unit. Charges 2 controllers at a time. Comes with 2 rechargeable batteries (they actually make their contact points different than the stock batteries and it also comes with 2 new (bit different) battery doors. System
    seems to work real well. Simple to hook up and pretty cool looking too!!! If anyone is looking for a good charger, this may be the one.

:)

SwampDawgg, Jan 27, 2014
  2. XBF Crystal P, Jan 27, 2014
  3. rumpzy
    rumpzy Guest
    Verifying Decent Xbone Controller Charger

Hello, Im looking for this micro usb charger for the xbox one controller and need some help!!! I have tried looking everywhere but i cant find it. if some one could please let me know what the name of the charger is or where it can be brought i would be very happy. Im in need of this as im very clumsy and i have already broken one of these's port on my controller already. This charger looks as if it would support the port alot more than the official chargers.

Thanks for reading hope you can help
    Charger for Xbox One [​IMG]

rumpzy, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Charger for Xbox One

I've been using this charger since Black Friday and it's money well spent. Easy to setup and works perfectly. No problems so far.

RecalledMocha, Jan 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Charger for Xbox One