Charged twice when I bough game "Inside"

Discus and support Charged twice when I bough game "Inside" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got no response on my XboxOne when I tried to buy "Inside" the first time. Then I hit the "A" button and purchased again. It turns out I payed twice... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fantast Xu, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Fantast Xu
    Fantast Xu Guest

I got no response on my XboxOne when I tried to buy "Inside" the first time. Then I hit the "A" button and purchased again. It turns out I payed twice on this digital game on same xbox console for same account. It doesn't make any sense to buy same game
    for one account. Please cancel one of them for me. My account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thanks in advance.

:)

Fantast Xu, Jul 4, 2016
  2. Charged twice

ALEDENTISTA ONE, Jul 4, 2016
  3. Rage Warrior
    Rage Warrior Guest
    Limited Edition and the Season Pass......

[quote user="H4nkxH1ll"]

Hey According to the Xbox live Marketplace it says that you dont need to get it off the Marketplace or you will be charged twice and to get the maps from the in game store when they come out. But im not sure what in game store it is talking about. So i hope
    this helped alittle for you. I was having the same problem so i kinda just solved it for me.

[/quote]

I think what it means is that if you bought something seprate thats part of season pass dont buy season pass or you will be charged twice. Like buying one of the maps then getting the season pass that map is in.

Rage Warrior, Jul 4, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 4, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. King Cash Clown Win User

Charged twice for pre-order

It doesn't show that I bought the game twice but when I check my bank statement it shows that Microsoft charged me twice.
  7. Jesse E' Win User

Charged twice when buying games

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Does the purchase show as complete here? https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If it does, then you can request a refund for it. To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.

If it doesn't show on that link then you'll need to reach out to your financial institution and request a charge back for funds.

Hope this helps
  8. DeniqL Win User

I was charged twice, twice

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

How long ago did you make the purchases? In some ocassions it can take up to 48 hrs for a transaction to appear.

Also if the charge is not there it could mean that it was held for some reason. Have you contacted your bank to check that?

If the charges do not appear after 46 hrs and they were not held either. Contact support

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. xHybridGhostx Win User

World of Tanks Unable to purchase gold, try again later?

i managed to bypass this problem by playing a game, but when i bough the gold it didnt go into the account :(
Thema:

1. Charged twice when I bough game "Inside" - Similar Threads - Charged twice bough

2. V-Bucks Charged Twice

in XBoX on Windows
    V-Bucks Charged Twice: We've purchased a few V-bucks for my son from retail stores and he also has received a few from friends as a gift but when we try to redeem them and purchase an item by using the V-bucks in...
  3. I got charged twice fix this!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged twice fix this!: So on the 8th I bought and controller on got charged for it but it still says its pending even when i payed for it and yesterday I just got charged from it again and still says its pending so fix...
  4. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?: I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's...
  5. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  6. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  7. Bought a game once and I see on my bank account it charged me twice but it's not giving me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game once and I see on my bank account it charged me twice but it's not giving me...: Being charged twice for a game I bought and gifted. Can't refund the game. 459094a9-67cf-4ebf-abf8-4ff610da7d73
  8. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  9. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  10. Charged twice for a game that i did not get and i can not see it in order history??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for a game that i did not get and i can not see it in order history??: Hello, i was trying to make a purchase on Microsoft Store but i was charged twice and i did not get the game i wanted. There is no transaction shown neither the order is appeared on order history....