Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it

Discus and support Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got charged 9.99 for a game that I get for free with my xbox gold subscription which I also pay for. The supports advice? Refused the refund on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CDWhilding, Jul 22, 2019.

1. CDWhilding
    CDWhilding Guest

I got charged 9.99 for a game that I get for free with my xbox gold subscription which I also pay for.

The supports advice? Refused the refund on there corporate tncs and told me to secure my password. Nothing to do with my account being compromised, I purchased Big Crown Showdown on 16th july when its free, But it charged me 9.99 for the rubbish due to
    website error

:)

CDWhilding, Jul 22, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you used a free code like a14 day ttial then no it doesnt work as it dowsnt carry over on the website

Its only meant for the console

Same with bc titles
  3. Twinbakes Win User

Did you turn on auto renew for Gold?
  4. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I recommend you check if your membership is still active, if it is I recommend that you contact technical support because if they should be able to repay your money in my case if they have returned my money when I request a debit
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

6. AveryNeaves Win User

I got billed for some reason. I didn't buy anything. I want my money back.

We are refused a refund from Microsoft for a game that will not work! Someone please advise. Have been denied multiple times. Since when is it legal to charge for something that doesn’t work when you pay for something that is supposed to work?
Thema:

1. Charged for games with gold game, Microsoft refuse to refund it - Similar Threads - Charged games gold

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...: Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I...
  4. BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01 Closing/Disconnects during Charging: I'm unsure if this is the correct "Products/Category/Topics" for said issue, so if there is a more accurate place to be for this, let me know, thanks! BINNUNE Wireless Gaming Headset BW01, is...
  5. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  6. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  7. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  8. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  9. I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged £20.99 from my account for a game FC24 however it states checkout error 3: I recently purchased FC24 from within FiFa 23. I was charged £20.99 for the game however it states checkout gone wrong 3. The game doesn’t show under games owned and I have tried twice to...
  10. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...