Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned

Discus and support Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought my son Infinite Warfare along with the season pass several months ago, he downloaded DLC 1,2,3 as they were released. However yesterday he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NZ Zombie Hound, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned

I brought my son Infinite Warfare along with the season pass several months ago, he downloaded DLC 1,2,3 as they were released. However yesterday he downloaded DLC 4 and my credit card has been charged the $22.45NZD. Im enraged as this was the only money
    I had left. I asked him how he downloaded it and he said like every other dlc. What has happened please?

:)

NZ Zombie Hound, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Call of Duty III Gold - Awakenings

I have just gotten charged for DLC 3 in in black ops 3 when I have the season pass, any suggestions?

liamwilliamsZT, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Unearthed, Ruins, Collision, & Behemoth

Lol. I like when people say DLC is free with the season pass. You PAID for the season pass, which does have the DLC, yes. It's not free now, is it? 10 bucks saving? I'll pass. This game is going for 25 now on Amazon and it's even cheaper pre-owned. If you're
    happy with the season pass, congrats for you. I don't play this game enough to fork over 50 dollars. Extinction is about the only worth it, but I can't justify paying 50 for just 4 maps.

Defy Lightning, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey NZ Zombie Hound! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey NZ Zombie Hound! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

No,it's not fixed, I own Doom and the season pass, on Xbox.com it wants to charge me for both. The game is installed on the console but the season pass is not, it states I own the season pass on the console, we're approaching two weeks now, not acceptable.

My other games I'm having this issue with remain a problem, Fallout 4, BF4 Premium, Batman AK.
  7. kruxx Win User

season pass

got my pass for 1800 just before christmas it was on sale :). but yes the season pass entitles you to download the first 4 dlc packs for gears of war 3 at no charge at a saving of 33%.
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

Unearthed, Ruins, Collision, & Behemoth

Lol. I like when people say DLC is free with the season pass. You PAID for the season pass, which does have the DLC, yes. It's not free now, is it? 10 bucks saving? I'll pass. This game is going for 25 now on Amazon and it's even cheaper pre-owned. If you're
    happy with the season pass, congrats for you. I don't play this game enough to fork over 50 dollars. Extinction is about the only worth it, but I can't justify paying 50 for just 4 maps.
  9. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Titanfall season pass in here

xXCamhawkXx: Season pass is a way to get some dlc cheaper than if you were to buy them each on their own. But it's not usually for the entire life of the game.

It states that it will include the next X amount of dlc's. For example, Dead Rising season pass gives you the 4 first dlc's. After that you gotta pay per if they don't sell an extended pass.
Thema:

1. Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned - Similar Threads - Charged DLC Season

2. Been charged for DLC but haven't received it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been charged for DLC but haven't received it: Hi, I purchased some DLC for oblivion yesterday, when I grouped all of it together and purchased it through the store I got charged but never received the DLC. I have checked through the library,...
  3. Dlc not received due to error but got charged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc not received due to error but got charged.: I tried to buy the prime access and accessories for warframe on my series s but it gave me an error and didn’t complete the transaction but I still got charged. How do I fix this quickly as I have...
  4. Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Securing Refund for DLC Charged but not Awarded/Delivered: In August, I made four attempts at purchasing downloadable content through the Microsoft Xbox online service. Each attempt was for the same item, costing £7,99. On each occasion the transaction...
  5. XBoxone fallout 3 goty edition not installing dlc without charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBoxone fallout 3 goty edition not installing dlc without charge: I purchased a copy of fallout 3GOTY edition, and when i go to install the dlc it is asking for payment. I know it was supposed to be included with the game c9b94066-5df2-4f0c-b6f2-c99af8e717fd
  6. Charged twice for DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for DLC?: I previously purchased The Sacrifice DLC for Left 4 Dead (years ago). Fired up the game again, but when I try to redownload the DLC, it's trying to charge me for it. Surely the purchase is on...
  7. Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty advance warfare DLC trying to charge me yet I own season pass.: I have waited over 24 hours for this issue to be fixed I bought the Call Of Duty Advance Warfare season pass on the Xbox 360 months ago and was able to download it for free on the Xbox One months...
  8. Charged for Gears of War 3 DLC I already own in the Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged for Gears of War 3 DLC I already own in the Season Pass: On Saturday, July 26, 2014 There was an Xbox Live outage. I had trouble signing in while playing Gears of War 3. The game couldn’t read DLC that I already downloaded. I browsed around and viewed...
  9. Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being charged for Onslaught DLC even tho i have the season pass and its already downloaded: COD Ghosts, DLC onslaught. i own the season pass, have already downloaded the map pack but somewhere between activision and microsoft i have to keep redownloading this map pack, starts at 2-5%...
  10. I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was charged for a DLC Season Pass that said it was FREE!: I got the original LA Noire for Christmas. I went to play it and noticed that there's some DLC's available, but they all cost money. All except for the Rockstar Season Pass, which says it's free...