Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned

Discus and support Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought my son Infinite Warfare along with the season pass several months ago, he downloaded DLC 1,2,3 as they were released. However yesterday he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NZ Zombie Hound, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned

I brought my son Infinite Warfare along with the season pass several months ago, he downloaded DLC 1,2,3 as they were released. However yesterday he downloaded DLC 4 and my credit card has been charged the $22.45NZD. Im enraged as this was the only money
    I had left. I asked him how he downloaded it and he said like every other dlc. What has happened please?

:)

NZ Zombie Hound, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Call of Duty III Gold - Awakenings

I have just gotten charged for DLC 3 in in black ops 3 when I have the season pass, any suggestions?

liamwilliamsZT, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Unearthed, Ruins, Collision, & Behemoth

Lol. I like when people say DLC is free with the season pass. You PAID for the season pass, which does have the DLC, yes. It's not free now, is it? 10 bucks saving? I'll pass. This game is going for 25 now on Amazon and it's even cheaper pre-owned. If you're
    happy with the season pass, congrats for you. I don't play this game enough to fork over 50 dollars. Extinction is about the only worth it, but I can't justify paying 50 for just 4 maps.

Defy Lightning, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey NZ Zombie Hound! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 13, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey NZ Zombie Hound! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. eviltedi Win User

Newly purchased games missing from account.xbox.com/MyGames list

No,it's not fixed, I own Doom and the season pass, on Xbox.com it wants to charge me for both. The game is installed on the console but the season pass is not, it states I own the season pass on the console, we're approaching two weeks now, not acceptable.

My other games I'm having this issue with remain a problem, Fallout 4, BF4 Premium, Batman AK.
  7. kruxx Win User

season pass

got my pass for 1800 just before christmas it was on sale :). but yes the season pass entitles you to download the first 4 dlc packs for gears of war 3 at no charge at a saving of 33%.
  8. Defy Lightning Win User

Unearthed, Ruins, Collision, & Behemoth

Lol. I like when people say DLC is free with the season pass. You PAID for the season pass, which does have the DLC, yes. It's not free now, is it? 10 bucks saving? I'll pass. This game is going for 25 now on Amazon and it's even cheaper pre-owned. If you're
    happy with the season pass, congrats for you. I don't play this game enough to fork over 50 dollars. Extinction is about the only worth it, but I can't justify paying 50 for just 4 maps.
  9. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

Titanfall season pass in here

xXCamhawkXx: Season pass is a way to get some dlc cheaper than if you were to buy them each on their own. But it's not usually for the entire life of the game.

It states that it will include the next X amount of dlc's. For example, Dead Rising season pass gives you the 4 first dlc's. After that you gotta pay per if they don't sell an extended pass.
Thema:

1. Charged for DLC 4 when Season pass owned - Similar Threads - Charged DLC Season

2. Double charge?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge?: Is it normal that there is the Xbox game pass £7.99 bill and also the 14 day trial which also charged 7.99 A couple days after the actual bill itself? Feels like a double charge to me......
  3. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  4. Elite 2 controller battery won't charge

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite 2 controller battery won't charge: Hi everyone, The battery of my Elite 2 controller is not being charged anymore. I play on a computer that has a wired controller. The battery has a lifespan of approximately 20 to 50 minutes. I...
  5. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  6. Microsoft keys-to-go not charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft keys-to-go not charging: Hi! I’ve had my microsoft keys-to-go keyboard for a year now and today I discovered that the charging light does not blink when plugged to the charger and just lights green as if it was fully...
  7. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  8. I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting charged 13.55 even tho I don’t have any subscription. What do I do?: How do I get it off so it stops. I don’t have any subscription and my card is not on xbox 8d15ab5e-a813-498e-b49c-663a273eb8bc
  9. Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it: I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me some of it the bank statements show that I...
  10. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...